Dr. Sydney Blake is a psychologist practicing in South Pasadena, California. Dr. Blake specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Blake evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Blake because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
California State University
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teacher, Casa Colina Centers for Rehabilitation, Diet Education, Fibromyalgia, Memory Issues that Effect Seniors -
Sydney Brooks Blake's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Sydney Brooks Blake | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sydney Brooks Blake's reviewsWrite Review
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- Teen with Autism Chosen to Sing at Carnegie Hall
Singing at Carnegie Hall is a massive accomplishment for any musician, but Ting Perlis could be especially proud of the feat as she is one of the few people with autism to be invited to sing at the prestigious performance center. However, she needed monetary assistance to make it there, and called...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- What's a Nymphomaniac?
What is Nymphomania?Nymphomania is a mental and emotional condition in women characterized by a sudden increase or extreme frequency of sexual urges or activity. To differentiate this from promiscuity and lust, the condition features a preoccupation with sex-related thoughts, feelings, or even...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- Dr. Claire Vines PsyD. PHD PSY D LMFT 4333 Admiralty Way Marina del Rey CA 90292
- Rosalyn S. Eig 10821 Lindbrook Drive Los Angeles California 90024
- Dr. Sheila Wu O.D. 520 South Lafayette Park Place Los Angeles California 90057
- Dr. Julia M. Johnson LEP 920 Joyce Drive Brea California 92821
- Alice R. Berkowitz PH.D 9107 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90210
- Dr. Bruce Alan Levine PH.D. 9171 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90210