Pediatrician838 Elgin Court Rockwell Texas, 75032
Jaqwiana Baker, MD, maintains a position at Pediatrics After Hours located in Garland, Texas. Pediatrics After Hours is an urgent care pediatric facility established by pediatricians to provide the same level of care for your ill child as you would receive from your regular pediatrician. Dr. Baker has over 5 years of experience working as a pediatrician, and has attained certification from the American Board of Pediatrics. When Dr. Baker is not tending to her young patients she is active in the Texas Medical Association and the local Rockwall County Medical Association to remain in the forefront the pediatric advancements.
Education and Training
Louisiana State University
American Board of Pediatrics- Pediatrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
- UT Health Science Center at Galveston
Professional Society Memberships
- Texas Medical Association, Rockwall County Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Staying focused on purpose of patient care and not get distracted by politics and insurance issues.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Contemporary Pediatrics, Prep American Academy of Pediatrics, Pediatrics
Jaqwiana Baker's Practice location
Rockwell, Texas 75032Get Direction
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Dr. Albert Gerard Karam MD12200 Park Central Dr Dallas TX 75251
- Dr. Roberto Estrada MD3705 Lakeview Parkway Rowlett TX 75088
- Dr. Massuma Kazemi M.D.7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Carmen R. Wilson MD3320 Live Oak Street Dallas Texas 75204
- Dr. Lina N. Al-Dahhan MD12201 Merit Dr Dallas TX 75251
- Dr. Huy Quoc Nguyen MD3465 W WALNUT ST STE 225 GARLAND TX 75042