Dr. Deborah J. Conway is a remarkable Radiologist currently serving at Atlantic Radiology Associates in Savannah, GA. Dr. Conway has experience of 15 years and her expertise is Pediatric Radiology. She is board certified in diagnostic radiology and pediatric radiology from American Board of Radiology. Dr. Conway received her education from University of Alabama at Birmingham in 1998 followed by internship and residency from Memorial Health University Medical Center and fellowship at University of Washington, Seattle Children's Hospital (Pediatric Radiology).
Education and Training
University of Alabama at Birmingham
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1998
American Board of Radiology- Diagnostic Radiology
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Program Director, Memorial Health University Medical Center -
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Mercer University -
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Pediatric Radiology; Mem Hlth-Univ Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology
- Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- University of Washington; Seattle Children's Hospital (Pediatric Radiology)
Professional Society Memberships
- Society for Pediatric Radiology
Articles and Publications
- Has Several Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
Favorite professional publications
- Pediatric Radiology Journal
Deborah J. Conway MD's Practice location
Savannah, Georgia 31404Get Direction
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344Get Direction
Deborah J. Conway MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Christopher A Hulsey M.D.4700 Waters Ave Savannah GA 31404
- Patricia Potter Shapiro M.D.1326 Eisenhower Dr Savannah GA 31406
- Zachary Mack Other1915 Eisenhower Dr Savannah GA 31406
- Carl William Decker M.D.503 EISENHOWER DR SAVANNAH GA 31406
- David R Knopf M.D.5354 Reynolds St Savannah GA 31405
- Don R Connell M.D.112 Lake Tomacheechee Dr Rincon GA 31326