Dr. Miklos is an internationally recognized expert in the field of laparoscopic urgynecology and minimally invasive & reconstructive gynecologic surgery.
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Urogynecology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National, and International Public Speaking -
- Castle Connolly, Top Doctor (12 years)
- America's Best Doctor (10 years)
- America's Best OB/GYN (6 years)
- AAGL - Golden Laparoscope Award - Best Surgical Video
- AAGL - Jerome Hoffman Award
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Vaginal and Pelvic Reconstruction
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- AAGL, AUA, AUGS, SGS
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
Work, Integrity, Honesty
John R. Miklos's Practice location
Request An Appointment With John R. Miklos | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
John R. Miklos's reviewsWrite Review
- What’s Next After a Cervical Cancer Treatment
Treatment for cervical cancer may remove or destroy the cancer cells. Thus, treatment can be stressful and exhilarating at the same time. When you finish the treatment, you might be relieved afterwards but it is also hard not to think and worry whether the cancer might come back. The recurrence of...
- What Are Subserosal Fibroids?
Subserosal fibroids are non-cancerous growths that develop within the uterine wall. They are also referred to as myomas, leiomyoma or fibromyomas, and uterine fibroids. Research has established that 25 percent of women experience fibroids severe enough to trigger symptoms, and 40 percent of women...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Low-Calorie Diets Control Arthritis
Obesity is one of the most common factors that increases the risk of knee arthritis. Pressure on the knees can be reduced considerably if the individual loses weight and it is often recommended for people who have this condition. However, for some people, it is difficult to lose those extra...
- Over the Coutner Remedeis for UTI's: What Works?
There are various remedies to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), but the most common and arguably the most reliable are over-the-counter medications. These are thoroughly tested medications that have shown to have minimal side-effects, and are strong enough to destroy the bacteria causing the...
- Should I Go on Birth Control if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition marked by the growth of the tissues lining the inner part of uterus, towards the outer side of uterus. It is a non-curable condition that affects many women in their reproductive years. It is a very painful disorder and often treated with painkillers and hormone...
- Kenny R. Sinervo6105 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.2678 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30324
- Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD11975 Morris Road Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- Robert D Moore3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- Dr. Michael C. Scott M.D.5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta Georgia 30342