Dr. Miklos is an internationally recognized expert in the field of laparoscopic urgynecology and minimally invasive & reconstructive gynecologic surgery.
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Urogynecology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National, and International Public Speaking -
- Castle Connolly, Top Doctor (12 years)
- America's Best Doctor (10 years)
- America's Best OB/GYN (6 years)
- AAGL - Golden Laparoscope Award - Best Surgical Video
- AAGL - Jerome Hoffman Award
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Vaginal and Pelvic Reconstruction
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- AAGL, AUA, AUGS, SGS
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
Work, Integrity, Honesty
John R. Miklos's Practice location
Request An Appointment With John R. Miklos | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
John R. Miklos's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Treat Vaginal Yeast Infections Naturally
Suffering from severe vaginal itching? Does it burn when you urinate? Have you noticed unusual redness around your vagina? Do you suffer from thick, clumpy vaginal discharge? Does it hurt during sexual intercourse? If you answered to all of these in the affirmative, chances are you have what is...
- How to Manage 'Muffin Top'
It is common for women to store fat around their abdominal region. This type of fat and weight gain commonly occurs in women who are experiencing menopause. When estrogen levels are reduced, it causes the body to redistribute fat onto a woman's hips, abdomen, and buttocks. However, belly fat is not...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- What Every Woman Should Know About Ovarian Cysts
Many women get an ovarian cyst of some type at some point in their life. Most are benign and do not cause any long-term harm. Having ovarian cysts certainly does not mean ovarian cancer. In fact, according to the provider reference Up To Date, most ovarian cysts do not need to be removed through...
- Why We Can’t Treat All Ovarian Cancer the Same Way
Over the last three decades, ovarian cancer survival rates have seen very little improvement. The current five-year survival rate for ovarian cancer is 43%, a low percentage that is a result of the fact that this type of cancer is difficult to detect and often goes undiagnosed until it has reached...
- Kenny R. Sinervo6105 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 JOHNSON FERRY ROAD ATLANTA GA 30342
- Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.1800 Peachtree St NW Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD11975 Morris Road Alpharetta GA 30005
- Robert D Moore3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- Dr. Michael C. Scott M.D.11975 MORRIS RD ALPHARETTA GA 30005