Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag is an OBGYN specialist currently serving at Women?s Choice in Bridgeview, Illinois. Her areas of expertise are Women's Primary Care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and she has been in this field for over 19 years. Dr. Tag received her education from University of Khartoum in 1993 followed by residency from Henry Ford Hospital. Dr. Tag is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology from American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and she is a professional member of American Medical Association. Dr. Tag has been honored with the Anderson Williams Award, Gentle Hands Award and Hippocrates Award by Henry Ford Hospital for 3 consecutive years.
Education and Training
University of Khartoum
University of Khartoum, Faculty of Medicine,Khartoum, Sudan Medicine
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Obstetrics
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- International Public Speaking; Education in Saudi Arabia -
- Hippocrates Award, Henry Ford Hospital, 3 Consecutive Years
- Anderson Williams Award
- Gentle Hands Award
- High Risk Pregnancy, Infertility, Ablations And More
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Aflaj General Hospital, Sudan
- Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals
- King Faisal Military/Armed Forces Hospital, Saudi Arabia
- Henry Ford Hospital
- University of Khartoum
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her father, who was a very strong role model and taught her that education is the only true weapon you can arm a woman with.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Spending Time with her Daughters
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.'s Practice location
Northbrook, Illinois 60062Get Direction
WORTH, IL 60482Get Direction
Detroit, MI 48202Get Direction
Wayne, MI 48184Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. El-Tag
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Anemia: Learning More About The Unfortunates
Anemia is a medical condition in which the count of red blood cells in the blood is lower than the normal number. This can occur due to many reasons such as deficiency of some vitamin, iron or it can also be hereditary. It is one of the most common disorders of blood and there are reports suggesting...
- Irregular Periods: Oligomenorrhea, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
An irregular menstrual cycle can be experienced by women every once in a while. The irregularity may be a missed period or an early or late menstruation, which is normal and can be totally expected. However, when menstrual cycles are at long intervals, women could be having a condition called as...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Daniel J. Pesavento27790 W. Highway 22 Barrington Illinois 60010
- Preeti Jhaveri1300 West Devon Chicago Illinois 60660
- Dr. Kornelia E. Krol MD6438 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60646
- Dr. Raja Chatterji MD1555 Barrington Road Hoffman Estates Illinois 60169
- Dr. Jeanne Blair Novas MD111 Lions Dr Barrington IL 60010
- Linda Hughey Holt9715 Woods Drive Skokie Illinois 60077