Dr. Mariam Sarmicanic is a skillful and qualified dentist featuring 33 years of experience in the field of dentistry. Her area of expertise includes General Dentistry, and she is a graduate of the University of Tehran. Dr. Sarmicanic completed her internship from University of California at Los Angeles, and she is professional member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association and San Fernando Valley Dental Society.
Education and Training
University of Tehran
Areas of expertise and specialization
- University of California at Los Angeles
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, California Dental Association, San Fernando Valley Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Honesty, Integrity, Hard Work, Continuing Education
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- American Dental Association Journal
Mariam Sarmicanic's Practice location
Burbank, California 91501 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mariam Sarmicanic | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mariam Sarmicanic's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Dr. Lawrence H. Zabner DMD 4418 Vineland Ave North Hollywood California 91602
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS 6300 San Fernando Road Glendale California 91201
- Mark M. De Leon DDS 1201 N Pacific Ave Glendale CA 91202
- Dr. Regina G. Espinoza DDS 20173 Saticoy St Winnetka California 91306
- Dr. Maryam Navab DDS 16661 Ventura Boulevard Encino CA 91436
- Dr. Mike Salekian DMD 7325 Medical Center Dr West Hills California 91307