Harry Maurice Davin, MD, is an adept internist working in affiliation of Fort Hamilton Hospital. He graduated from the University of Cincinnati in 1974 and got his board certification from American Board of Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Care. He has 38 years? experience as a specialist in Internal Medicine, which he attributes to the care he takes with each patient and the amount of time he spends with them.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 1974
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1974
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Hospice and Palliative Care
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Chronic Pain
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital Program
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Butler County Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Care he Takes with Each Patient and Spending Time with Each Person
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time, Reading
Dr. Harry Maurice Davin M.D.'s Practice location
Hamilton, Ohio 45011Get Direction
Dr. Harry Maurice Davin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- Male Menopause: It Does Exist
European researchers have identified a few physical and psychological symptoms accompanied by low levels of testosterone, which will enable doctors to diagnose male menopause or late-onset hypogonadism. Male menopause refers to a reduction in testosterone levels, which is a result of aging. Contrary...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- Dr. Anubhav Mital M.D.1010 Cereal Avenue Hamilton Ohio 45103
- Dr. Tushar Nayar M.D.4777 E Galbraith Rd Cincinnati OH 45236
- C. Keith Melvin3131 Harvey Ave Cincinnati Ohio 45229
- Dr. Sobia Yaqub M.D.8240 Northcreek Drive Cincinatti Oh 45236
- Evelyn V. Hess231 Albert Sabin Way Cincinnati Ohio 45267
- Dr. Kent Robinson MD3131 Harvey Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45229