Dr. James Deangelis practices Emergency Medicine in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Deangelis assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Deangelis examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1976
Dr. James Deangelis DO's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15203Get Direction
Dr. James Deangelis DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Dr. Peter S. Martin MD320 East North Avenue Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15212
- Dr. Anwar Dayan Osborne M.D.2480 Shady Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15217
- Dr. Suzanne Atkinson MD2 Hot Metal St Pittsburgh PA 15203
- Dr. Kip Dean Jenifer MD565 Coal Valley Rd Pittsburgh PA 15236
- Dr. Matthew Brian Rivenburgh M.D.100 Medical Center Drive Slidell LA 70461
- Dr. Josef Turner M.D.320 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA 15212