Dr. Joseph P. Fusella, DO, FAAFP
Family Practitioner624 Mcclellan St Suite G01 Schenectady NY, 12304
Dr. Joseph Fusella is a family practitioner practicing in Schenectady, NY. Dr. Fusella specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Fusella possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech- Old Westbury Ny 1987
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- St Clare'S Hosp, Family Medicine
- St Clares Hosp
- St Clare\'s Hospital
- Sun Coast Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- Medical Society of the State of New York, American Academy of Family Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- Truly enjoying what he does and always learning.
Hobbies / Sports
- The outdoors, Working on old cars
Favorite professional publications
- American Family Physician Journal, The New England Journal of Medicine, Annals of Internal Medicine,
Dr. Joseph P. Fusella, DO, FAAFP's Practice location
Schenectady, NY 12304Get Direction
Schenectady, NY 12309Get Direction
Dr. Joseph P. Fusella, DO, FAAFP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fusella
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- How Serious Is Bell's Palsy?
What is Bell’s Palsy?Bell’s palsy is a medical condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles. This medical condition is named after the Scottish anatomist named Charles Bell. He was the first one to describe the condition. Bell's palsy usually happens when the...
- Dr. Philip Raymond Hunter D.O.286 STAGE RD CHARLTON NY 12019
- Dr. Louis C Ianniello M.D.2125 River Road Schenectady NY 12309
- Dr. Leonard Mark Gelman M.D.20 Prospect St. Ballston Spa NY 12020
- Mrs. Jessica M. Darling D.O.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Lisa R Bevilacqua D.O.1882 NEW SCOTLAND RD STE 200 SLINGERLANDS NY 12159
- Dr. Antonio Gregorian MD1 TALLOW WOOD DR CLIFTON PARK NY 12065