Justin Edward Boatsman M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology8401 DATAPOINT DR STE 600 SAN ANTONIO TX, 78229
Dr. Justin Boatsman practices Radiation Oncology in SAN ANTONIO, TX. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Boatsman specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University, TX 2006
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Justin Edward Boatsman M.D.'s Practice location
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78229Get Direction
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
Justin Edward Boatsman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boatsman
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Understanding Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the major treatments for any type of cancer. It is a procedure that uses high energy particles such as gamma rays, protons, electrons, x-rays, and electron beams to destroy cancer cells. Other names for radiation therapy include x-ray therapy, radiotherapy, or...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Dr. Kimberly D Stewart D.O.215 E QUINCY ST BSMT B100 SAN ANTONIO TX 78215
- Dr. Timothy Wayne Dziuk M.D.2130 NE LOOP 410 STE 100 SAN ANTONIO TX 78217
- Dr. Bryan Chih-chang Lin MD5206 RESEARCH DR SAN ANTONIO TX 78240
- Dr. Joaquin G. Mira M.D.4383 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Michael Anthony Selva MD7718 Louis Pasteur Ct San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Rajiv S Dahiya M.D.215 E Quincy St San Antonio TX 78215