Harvey L. Katz, DPM, is an affiliate Podiatrist of Gramercy Surgery Center, Mercy College. His expertise includes the areas of Reconstructive Surgery and Corrective Surgery. Katz holds certifications of Diplomat of the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine- Podiatric Medicine; DPM and professional society memberships of Downtown Alliance Group, Nassau County Medical Reserve Corps., American Podiatric Medical Association and New York State Podiatric Medical Association.
Education and Training
New York College of Podiatric Medicine
Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine- Podiatric Medicine; DPM (Doctor of Podiatric Medicine)
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Teaching, Residents -
- Board of Directors, Gramercy Surgery Center -
- Consultant, Hudson Valley Rehabilitation & Extended Care Center -
- Co Director, Department of Podiatry, Mercy Medical Center -
- Fellow American College of Foot Orthopedics
- Mount Sinai Hospital 1985
Professional Society Memberships
- Downtown Alliance Group, Nassau County Medical Reserve Corps., American Podiatric Medical Association, New York State Podiatric Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Always Wanting to Learn and Keeping an Open Mind
Dr. Harvey L. Katz DDS's Practice location
New York, New York 10038Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10010Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Harvey L. Katz DDS | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Harvey L. Katz DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Dr. Arianna Sabghir DPM1 W 85TH ST APT 1C NEW YORK NY 10024
- Dr. Shazia Amar DPM608 Schenectady Ave Brooklyn NY 11203
- Dr. Lauren Grossman DPM363 Grand Ave Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Kelvin Barry3757 91st Street Jackson Heights NEW YORK 11372
- Dr. Kelvin A Barry D.P.M.3757 91st Street Jackson Heights NY 11372
- Dr. Jeffrey Miller DPM1033 Clifton Ave Clifton New Jersey 07013