David Garcia is a physician assistant practicing in Columbus, Ohio. David specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistants work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
Education and Training
Ohio Univ- Coll Of Osteo Med- Athens Oh 1989
Ohio University / Main Campus 1989
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 1989
American Board of Family Medicine- Family Medicine
Functional Regenerative Medicine
Occupational Medicine; Certified Independant Medical Examiner; American Bo
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking, Top 10 Antiaging Physicians of America -
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Pellet Therapy
- Professional Supplements
- Integrative Medicine
- Univ Hosps Hlth System, General Practice
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
- UH Richmond Medical Center
- UH Richmond Medical Center
- (Anti-Aging Medicine, Functional Regenerative Medicine)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Osteopathic Association, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, American College of Preventive Medicine, American Society of Addiction Medicine
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being Innovative, His Wife, Mentors, Faith
Hobbies / Sports
- Swimming, Biking, Tennis, Golfing
Favorite professional publications
- Endocrinology Today, American Academy of Anti Aging Journal
- Ohio Health System
Dr. David Garcia DO's Practice location
Dr. David Garcia DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Bronchitis During Pregnancy
Although bronchitis can be a harmful illness to those who suffer from it, pregnant women may be more severely affected by the symptoms of bronchitis. Bronchitis can cause fetal complications for pregnant women who require constant oxygen levels to stay healthy. Since pregnancy weakens women's...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- Selena Gomez Expected to Share Lupus Struggle in New Documentary
Life-Changing Disease And Illnesses Can Affect Celebrities, Too!It might come as a surprise to some, but there are numerous celebrities across the globe that face different diseases and illnesses. Famous actor, singer, performer, and among many other titles Selena Gomez faces a disease. It is...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- Where Does Dengue Fever Commonly Occur?
The vector responsible for spreading dengue feverThe mosquito Aedes Aegypti is one of the most important insect vectors in the world. Dengue fever has garnered a lot of attention over the years, and is especially problematic in affected countries.Areas most susceptible to dengue feverYou can see...
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...