Dr. Robert Moore works as an OBGYN specialist currently serving at International Urogynecology Associates in Alpharetta, United States. Dr. Moore has an experience of 15 years and his area of expertise is Urogynecology, Reconstructive Surgery, Reproductive Fertility and Cancer Surgery. He graduated in 1994 and did his internship and fellowship from University of New England and Maine Medical Center. Dr. Moore is board certified from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Urogynecology, and he is a professional member of International Urogynecology Associates, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Urogynecology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National, and International Public Speaking -
- University of New England
- Maine Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- International Urogynecology Associates, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
What do you attribute your success to?
- Great Mentors
- Northside Hospital and Beverly Hills
Robert D Moore's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Robert D Moore | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Robert D Moore's reviewsWrite Review
- Breast Cancer: Signs, Symptoms, and Diagnosis
Breast cancer is the second most common cause of cancer related deaths in women. If breast cancer is diagnosed early, you are more likely to have a better outcome. So, it is always best to know the common signs and symptoms of breast cancer. Most women suffering with breast cancer may not show any...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Stress Can Cause Infertility
A study published in the journal, Fertility and Sterility, adds evidence to the fact that stress may reduce the chances of getting pregnant. Women who had higher levels of stress-related enzyme, alpha amylase, were less likely to conceive, reports the study. This is the first study to present a...
- 1 Week Pregnant
IntroductionWomen who are not planning a pregnancy may not realize they are pregnant on week one. Some may not even know it even after week two. The reason is that there are a lot of variables when it comes to women’s monthly cycles, so most women tend to assume that they only have a late...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- What Are The Risks Of A Hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy as a surgical means for removing the uterus is often resorted to when the female reproductive system develops complications. A hysterectomy would be the preferred option for combating the symptoms associated with cancer, endometriosis, fibroids, and painful and excessively heavy...
- Kenny R. Sinervo6105 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.2678 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30324
- Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD11975 Morris Road Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- John R. Miklos3400C Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005
- Dr. Michael C. Scott M.D.5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta Georgia 30342