Dr. Mark Wilson is an exceptionally experienced Dentist having 35 years of experience in his field. Dr. Wilson's area of expertise is periodontics, and he practices at Metropolitan Periodontists, PA in Minneapolis. Dr. Wilson received his education from the University of Minnesota in 1977 and was the first periodontist in Minnesota to incorporate laser assisted new attachment procedure for periodontal disease. Dr. Wilson is a professional member of the American Dental Association.
Education and Training
university of Minnesota
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- First Periodontist in Minnesota to Incoroprate Laser Assisted New Attachement Procedure for Periodontal Disease
- Top Dentist in Twin Cities
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Minnesota Dental Association, American Academy of Periodontology, Midwest Society of Periodontology, Minnesota Association of Periodontists
What do you attribute your success to?
Comprehensive Dental Study Club, Research, Technology, Making a Difference in the Field
Hobbies / Sports
- Biking, Gardening, Baseball, Football
Dr. Mark M. Wilson D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mark M. Wilson D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mark M. Wilson D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Dr. Thomas P. Lynch17490 IN-23 South Bend Indiana 46635
- Dr. James M. Erlandson DDS2185 Woodlane Drive Woodbury Minnesota 55125
- Dr. Kristen Eklund DDS5677 147th St N Hugo Minnesota 55038
- Dr. Teodora Baylon D.D.S.2233 Hamline Ave N Roseville Minnesota 55113
- Dr. Charles H. Mendes Other550 Snelling Ave S Saint Paul MN 55116
- Dr. Nathaniel Tyler Cogswell DDS2278 Como Ave Saint Paul MN 55108