Dr. Waleed Ahmad is an exceptional Anesthesiologist and has a great potential to overcome hurdles as he works with dedication and honesty. Speaking around the globe on his clinical interest in Interventional Pain Management, Dr. Ahmad is a leading physician at Atlantic Anesthesia & Spine Institute, P.A. Double board certified from the American Board of Anesthesiology, Dr. Ahmad has received the honor of the Physician's Recognition Award at three different occasions for his outstanding work and achievements.
Education and Training
American Board of Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Management
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, National, and International Public Speaking -
- Physician's Recognition Award, By American Medical Association
- Physician's Recognition Award, By The International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery
- Recognized by Clarus Medical Automated Percutaneous and Endoscopic Discectomy
- The Queen's Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic(Interventional pain management),University of Cincinnati Medical Center(Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, American Society Of Interventional Pain Physicians, The International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery, American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Has Been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- His hard work, his love of reading attending seminars, travel and his exposure to different cultures.
Hobbies / Sports
- Travel, Soccer
Waleed Sayedahmad's Practice location
Parkland, Florida 33076Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Waleed Sayedahmad | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Waleed Sayedahmad's reviewsWrite Review
- Doctor Turns Personal Tragedy Into Fight Against Cystic Fibrosis
Since cystic fibrosis runs in the family, continuously researching news about the disease can help both patients and their families stay up to date on current events, such as new CF medications and treatments. Yet, for one woman, Dr. Wanda O’Neal, merely researching the latest information on CF...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- John Joseph1331 South Federal Huw #242 Boynton Beach Florida 33435
- Dr. Javier F. Vilasuso MD7171 North University Drive Tamarac Florida 33321
- Kush Harshavardhan Tripathi M.D.4515 WILES RD STE 201 COCONUT CREEK FL 33073
- Dr. Neel Amin M.D.1164 E Oakland Park Blvd Oakland Park FL 33334
- Salomon Imiak1613 North Harrison Parkway Sunrise Florida 33323
- Dr. Michael Brian Black MD1613 HARRISON PKWY SUNRISE FL 33323