Dr. Magdy Tadros is an exceptional dentist located in the Brooklyn, New York area. Dr. Tadros has been practicing for over 15 years and speaks within his community in his spare time. Over the course of his medical education, Dr. Tadros completed post-graduate training in the dental field and remains abreast in medical advances through his memberships.
Education and Training
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local lecturing and public speaking. -
- Brookdale Hospital, 2012
- New York University, 2011
Professional Society Memberships
- Egyptian Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, American Dental Association,
What do you attribute your success to?
- His interest in helping people, giving them good smiles and helping them to be healthy and happy.
Magdy Tadros's Practice location
Brooklyn, New York 11209Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Magdy Tadros | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Magdy Tadros's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tadros
Staff and dr Tadros were beyond professional. I really like the way how he work, nice, calm and excellent job was done on me, I love my new crowns.finally found a dentist that would come back over and over again for dental work.
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS87 Elmira Street Staten Island NY 10306
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Joseph F. Perry258 Broad Street Red Bank New Jersey 07701
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.65 E Northfield Rd Livingston NJ 07039