MS - University of Houston School of PsychologyDoctorate - University of Houston, 1979
Education and Training
Sam Houston State University - Education
EdD (Doctor of Education)
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional and National Lecture and Public Speaking -
- The Woman of Excellence Award, 2000
|License State Code:||TX|
Mrs. Patricia R. Martinez MS, RN, FNP's Practice location
Houston, Texas 77014Get Direction
SHERMAN, TX 75092Get Direction
Mrs. Patricia R. Martinez MS, RN, FNP's reviewsWrite Review
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- What Is Demisexual?
There are a variety of sexual identities in this world and each individual has his or her own sexual identity. One type of sexual identity is demisexuality. It is not as commonly heard and many people may also ask, "What is demisexual?"If you don’t know much about this sexuality other than hearing...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Dr. Pauline Amos Clansy EDD8303 Southwest Freeway Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Sandra L. Hotz PH.D.1315 St Joseph Pkwy Houston TX 77002
- Dr. Nancy Johnson Warren PHD26A Bee Street Charleston South Carolina 29425
- Dr. Blythe TwoSisters PSY.D.5445 Almeda Rd Houston Texas 77004
- Avery Neal8505 Technology Forest Pl The Woodlands Texas 77381
- Missid Georges Ghanem PSYD26515 Oak Ridge Dr Spring Texas 77380