Erica Wilcox is a counselor in SOUTHINGTON, CT. Erica evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Erica Wilcox's Practice location
SOUTHINGTON, CT 06489Get Direction
South Glastonbury, CT 06073Get Direction
Erica Wilcox's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms of Skin Cancer?
Skin cancer is characterized by uncontrolled and abnormal divisions of the skin cells, that are capable of metastasizing to other tissues and organs. This cancer affects millions of people all over the world.There are three basic types of skin cancer:...
- What Causes Blood to Appear in Urine?
The kidneys empty waste into the ureters, two tube-like structures that connect to the urinary bladder where urine is stored temporarily before being ejected through the urethra. At the junction of the urinary bladder and urethra, the prostate gland empties seminal fluid into the urethral cavity....
- The Difference Between Arteries and Veins
Through closed vessels the closed circulatory system transports blood. This includes the arteries, veins, and the capillaries. Blood vessels that start from the heart are arteries and vessels that carry blood back to the heart are veins.ArteriesArteries are located deep in the body and have thick...
- The Top 10 Gluten-Free Snacks
Not eating gluten is challenging, but don't worry! There are healthy and wonderful alternatives that are naturally gluten-free. You can eat just about anything from these gluten-free food groups:...
- What Is Chronic Urticaria?
IntroductionUrticaria is also known as hives, which are itchy and red welts that can be triggered by certain situations or substances. These welts may vary in sizes. They tend to repeatedly appear and fade away as the skin reaction runs its course. Each of these welts is said to characteristically...
- Tofu: Types, Nutritional Value, Health Benefits and Risks
What is Tofu?Tofu is known for its nutritional benefits and also for its versatility. Other names for tofu are soya curd and bean curd. Soya milk is curdled with a coagulant, "Nigari", which is a by-product of the salt making process and it is rich in minerals. Basically, after the salt is extracted...
- Erica Lauren Janson PSYD931 MAIN STREET SUITE 2 GLASTONBURY CT 06073
- Suzanne Nolan Other16 HIGH ST. SOUTH GLASTONBURY CT 06073
- Meryl Marci Fields LCSW36 HOPEWELL RD APT 5 SOUTH GLASTONBURY CT 06073
- Lisa Sklover LPC19 WATER ST SOUTH GLASTONBURY CT 06073
- Simone M Dion MPH, MA, LPC891 MAIN STREET S. GLASTONBURY CT 06073
- Robert S. Henderson Other16 HIGH ST. SOUTH GLASTONBURY CT 06073