Mary Gangoy, DMD, is a leading dentist serving at Orthodontics by Design, PC in Wakefield, Massachusetts. She has an experience of over 15 years and her area of expertise includes orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics. Dr. Gangoy received her education from Tufts University and she is a professional member of the American Association of Orthodontists, Massachusetts Association of Orthodontists and American Dental Association.
Education and Training
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Tufts University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Orthodontists, Massachusetts Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Massachusetts Dental Society, Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Dedication, Staff's Dedication
Angel Angelic Gangoy's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Angel Angelic Gangoy | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Angel Angelic Gangoy's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gangoy
Amazing experience! Awesome staff - friendly, informative and welcoming. Orthodontist was great to work with and would strongly recommend dr g and her office
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Mr. Gregory M. Wu DMD133 Littleton Road Westford Massachusetts 01886
- Dr. Richard D. Hopgood D.M.D., F.A.G.D.296 Lowell St Andover Massachusetts 01810
- Bhavana Jayaram DMD1706 S Main St Kannapolis NC 28081
- Dr. Michael A. Scialabba DDS39 Cross St. Peabody Massachusetts 01960
- Dr. Mukunda Dogiparthi DMD319 Lynnway Lynn MA 01901
- Dr. Ronald T. Plotka Other239 Humphrey St Swampscott Massachusetts 01907