Ernest Norman Pennington, DDS, is an accomplished dentist who values quality patient care and maintaining a personal contact with his patients at Charleston Dental Associates. He has 39 years of experience, making him proficient in cosmetics, restorative, and preventative dentistry. Dr. Pennington completed his education from West Virginia University in 1976 and received board certification for Bachelor of Science in Chemistry. His professional society membership is extensive which includes American Dental Association, American College of Dentists, West Virginia Dental Association, and many more.
Education and Training
West Virginia University
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, American College of Dentists, West Virginia Dental Association, Delta Sigma Delta, Omicron Kappa Upsilon, International Association for Orthodontists, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
Quality Patient Care, Treating his Patients like Family
Hobbies / Sports
- Enjoying College Football, West Virginia University (Football and Basketball)
Ernest Norman Pennington's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Ernest Norman Pennington | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ernest Norman Pennington's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Lorena M. Surber DDS1031 Quarrier St Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. Mark Wilson Simpson DDS255 Washington Street, Ravenwood, WV Ravenswood WV 26164
- Dr. Christen Keely Simpson DDS, MBA400 Allen Dr. Charleston WV 25302
- Charles W Rhodes D.D.S.871 Oakwood Rd Charleston WV 25314
- Dr. Alex Warren Skaff DDS1200 Quarrier St Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. Gerald A Clark DDS1218 Virginia St E Charleston WV 25301