Dr. Stephen J. Kamel D.D.S.
Dentist200 E Broadway #3D New York New York, 10002
Stephen J. Kamel, DDS, currently is serving patients general dental needs in the region of New York, New York; performing cleanings, root canals, fillings, and other dental procedures. A graduate of New York University, is an leading dentist by profession. He completed his residency with the United States Army and holds Professional memberships of American Dental Association and First District Dental Association in order to remain up to date in the field.
Education and Training
New York University
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, First District Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion for his career.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- ADA Journal
Dr. Stephen J. Kamel D.D.S.'s Practice location
New York, New York 10002Get Direction
Dr. Stephen J. Kamel D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kamel
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS2533 86 STREET BROOKLYN NY 11214
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Clifford E. Degel DDS32-17 Broadway Astoria New York 11106
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.45 Prospect St South Orange NJ 07079