Dr. Errol K. Ormond DDS
Dentist675 Yellowstone Avenue Suite E Pocatello Idaho, 83201
Dr. Errol Ormond is a Dentist practicing in Pocatello, Idaho. Dr. Ormond specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University
Dr. Errol K. Ormond DDS's Expert Contributions
There is no difference in the two descriptions unless you want to describe whitening being more intense than bleaching. The end result is the same whiter and brighter looking teeth. READ MORE
A sudden change in sensitivity alerts me to suspect nerve involvement or trauma to the tooth. The degree of sensitivity would need to be investigated and an X-ray would be needed to determine the cause. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaching at Dental Hygiene School - local -
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Idaho State Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being honest with his patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Fly Fishing, Scouting
Favorite professional publications
- American Dental Association Journal
Dr. Errol K. Ormond DDS's Practice location
Pocatello, Idaho 83201Get Direction
POCATELLO, ID 83201Get Direction
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Dr. Casey Jon Leavitt DDS333 W. Cedar Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Paul A. Gagnon D.M.D.1169 Call Creek Dr Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Larry W Bybee DDS716 Yellowstone Ave Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Paul Michael Cady DMD1246 YELLOWSTONE AVE STE B3 POCATELLO ID 83201
- Dr. Daniel Paul Yates D.M.D.465 Memorial Drive Pocatello ID 83209
- Dr. Katherine Taite Johnson DDS465 Memorial Dr Pocatello ID 83209