Arthur B. Melton
Dentist7520 Montgomery Blvd. Northeast Suite D3 Albuquerque New Mexico, 87109
Arthur B. Melton, DDS, is a leading dentist at Implant Dentistry of the Southwest with 40 years of services. He received his degree from Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry and completed his residency at University of Missouri in prosthodontics. Dr. Melton is a hard working professional with a commitment to continuing his education. With many years practicing in the field, Dr. Melton has specific clinical interest in implantology and prosthodontics; also speaking around the globe to companies on topics including bone grafting and dental implants.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National, and International Public Speaking and Consulting, 20 Companies for Dental Implants and Bone Grafting -
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry, American College of Prosthodontists, International Congress of Oral Implantologists, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, International Academy of Gnathology, Seattle Study Club
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work and Commitment to Continuing Education
Arthur B. Melton's Practice location
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109Get Direction
Arthur B. Melton's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Melton
Very informative and professional.
My experience was great
Dr Melton has saved my life.....
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Priscilla Leary5721 Fourth St. NW Albuquerque New Mexico 87107
- D Greg LoPour DDS6500 Jefferson St Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Brendon Prestwich DDS10221 Central Ave NE Albuquerque NM 87123
- Dr. Eric J. Coontz DDS DENTISTRY8311 San Pedro Dr NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87113
- Dr. Kelley Ryals DDS5901 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Michael Sanchez D.D.S1624 Hooper Rd SW Albuquerque NM 87105