Arthur B. Melton, DDS, is a leading dentist at Implant Dentistry of the Southwest with 40 years of services. He received his degree from Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry and completed his residency at University of Missouri in prosthodontics. Dr. Melton is a hard working professional with a commitment to continuing his education. With many years practicing in the field, Dr. Melton has specific clinical interest in implantology and prosthodontics; also speaking around the globe to companies on topics including bone grafting and dental implants.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National, and International Public Speaking and Consulting, 20 Companies for Dental Implants and Bone Grafting -
- University of Missouri (Prosthontics)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry, American College of Prosthodontists, International Congress of Oral Implantologists, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, International Academy of Gnathology, Seattle Study Club
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work and Commitment to Continuing Education
Arthur B. Melton's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Arthur B. Melton | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Arthur B. Melton's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Melton
Very informative and professional.
My experience was great
Dr Melton has saved my life.....
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- D Greg LoPour DDS5110 Masthead Street Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Eric J. Coontz DDS DENTISTRY8311 San Pedro Dr NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87113
- Dr. Kelley Ryals DDS3569 Zafarano Dr. Santa Fe NM 85707
- Thomas Scott Barton DDS5531 W Loop 1604 N San Antonio tx 78253
- Jerome Denary Halle7520 Montgomery Blvd North East Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Martin George Goebbel DDS2716 Southern Blvd Se Rio Rancho NM 87124