Arthur B. Melton
Dentist7520 Montgomery Blvd. Northeast Suite D3 Albuquerque New Mexico, 87109
Arthur B. Melton, DDS, is a leading dentist at Implant Dentistry of the Southwest with 40 years of services. He received his degree from Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry and completed his residency at University of Missouri in prosthodontics. Dr. Melton is a hard working professional with a commitment to continuing his education. With many years practicing in the field, Dr. Melton has specific clinical interest in implantology and prosthodontics; also speaking around the globe to companies on topics including bone grafting and dental implants.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National, and International Public Speaking and Consulting, 20 Companies for Dental Implants and Bone Grafting -
- University of Missouri (Prosthontics)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry, American College of Prosthodontists, International Congress of Oral Implantologists, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, International Academy of Gnathology, Seattle Study Club
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work and Commitment to Continuing Education
Arthur B. Melton's Practice location
Arthur B. Melton's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Melton
Very informative and professional.
My experience was great
Dr Melton has saved my life.....
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- D Greg LoPour DDS6500 Jefferson St Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Eric J. Coontz DDS DENTISTRY8311 San Pedro Dr NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87113
- Dr. Kelley Ryals DDS5901 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Thomas Scott Barton DDS10000 Coors Bypass Albuquerque NM 87114
- Jerome Denary Halle7520 Montgomery Blvd North East Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Martin George Goebbel DDS2716 Southern Blvd Se Rio Rancho NM 87124