Dr. Julia Johnson is a psychologist practicing in Brea, California. Dr. Johnson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Johnson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Johnson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
University of Redlands
Doctorate in Leadership for Educational Justice; LEP (Licensed Educational Psychologist); American Board of School Neuropsychology- Neuropsychology; Masters of Psychology; Bachelor of Science in Psych
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and Regional Public Speaking; Community Involvement with Husband -
- Retreat Trainings -
- Golden Apple Award
- Appointed to Head of Behavior Science Department
Dr. Julia M. Johnson LEP's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Julia M. Johnson LEP | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Julia M. Johnson LEP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination for Each Type of Procrastinator
Ever wondered how to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed on the right page. This article focuses on how to beat procrastination. Each of us procrastinates for different reasons, and we all do it sometimes at least at one stage of our lives. There are six styles of procrastinators...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- Jenna J. Torres PSYD595 East Colorado Blvd. Pasadena CA 91101
- Dr. Vera M. Bell PHD3780 Kilroy Airport Way Long Beach California 90806
- Sydney Brooks Blake1820-A Hardison Place South Pasadena California 91030
- Ms. Jeanne J. Knox LMFT4000 Long Beach Blvd Long Beach CA 90807
- Dr. Cynthia A. Cotter PH.D.5020 Campus Drive Newport Beach CA 92660
- Terry Egan7677 Center Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Huntington Ca 92647