Dr. Julia M. Johnson LEP
Psychologist920 Joyce Drive Brea California, 92821
Dr. Julia Johnson is a psychologist practicing in Brea, California. Dr. Johnson specializes in the treatment of mental health problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Johnson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Johnson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
University of Redlands
Doctorate in Leadership for Educational Justice; LEP (Licensed Educational Psychologist); American Board of School Neuropsychology- Neuropsychology; Masters of Psychology; Bachelor of Science in Psych
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and Regional Public Speaking; Community Involvement with Husband -
- Retreat Trainings -
- Golden Apple Award
- Appointed to Head of Behavior Science Department
Dr. Julia M. Johnson LEP's Practice location
Brea, California 92821Get Direction
- Trypophobia and Other Strange Phobias
A phobia can be defined as a debilitating and overwhelming fear of a situation, object, animal, feeling, or place. Phobias are more evident compared to "fear" and normally occur when an individual has an unrealistic or exaggerated sense of danger about an object or situation. In case a phobia gets...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- Dr. Sarwat Bashir Waraich PSY.D.135 S STATE COLLEGE BLVD STE 200 BREA CA 92821
- Dr. Valerie Minchala PH.D.3 POINTE DR STE 305 BREA CA 92821
- Dr. Shonna Marie Hill PSYD.135 S STATE COLLEGE BLVD STE 200 BREA CA 92821
- Marcia P Taborga PH.D.3350 E BIRCH ST BREA CA 92821
- Errol James Philip PH.D.135 S STATE COLLEGE BLVD STE 200 BREA CA 92821
- Dr. Rhonda L Mason PHD238 S Orange Ave Brea CA 92821