Mrs. Bhanu J. Shah MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)29187 Ryan Road Warren Michigan, 48092
Dr. Bhanu Shah is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Warren, Michigan. Dr. Shah specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Shah can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Shah can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Seth G.S. Medical College
Grant Government Medical College 1962
Seth G.S. Medical College
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Obstetrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Guest Lecturing -
- Urinary Incontinence
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
- Washington University
- Wayne State University (Family Planning)
Professional Society Memberships
- Association of American Physicians, Michigan State Medical Society, Wayne County Medical Society of Southeast Michigan, Michigan Association of Physicians from India (Founder)
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her Parents and Professor from India
Hobbies / Sports
- Yoga, Meditation, Teaching
Mrs. Bhanu J. Shah MD's Practice location
Warren, Michigan 48092Get Direction
STERLING HEIGHTS, MI 48310Get Direction
Warren, MI 48092Get Direction
Mrs. Bhanu J. Shah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- Toxin Exposure During Late Pregnancy Is Correlated with Autism
We do not entirely understand the various causes of autism. For some things, we have a good idea, and others, we are still learning. Some factors are environmental. Other factors are known to be genetic.One of the newer developments is the knowledge that toxins ingested in the later part of...
- What OB-GYNs Wish Their Patients Knew about Ovarian Cancer
There are numerous things OB-GYN providers want their patients to know about ovarian cancer.For instance, that it is somewhat rare, but deadly. It ranks 5th in cancer deaths among women. Due primarily to the diagnostic issues noted below, about 70% of women are unfortunately in the most advanced...
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- Pregnancy Does Not Affect Breast Cancer Recurrence, Study Finds
There is a fear among some survivors of breast cancer that having a baby can cause the cancer to come back. For a while, there was no hard evidence one way or the other, so this question could cloud the mind of some women. Only ten percent of young women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer go...
- What Causes Fibroids?
Fibroids are unusual growths that develop in the uterine walls of most women. Although the exact cause isn’t known, several factors are believed to be responsible for the condition. For instance, hormonal changes and family history have proven to be the commonest culprits.Types of FibroidsSeveral...
- When Could Vaginal Discharge Be a Sign of Something Else?
Vaginal discharge is a normal and physiological function of the body to help keep the vagina healthy. It can also have certain odors, textures, and colors, which help in the identification of infections and other physiological changes in the female body. What is a normal vaginal discharge?Vaginal...
- Dr. Stanislaw Erazm Jaszczak M.D.2891 E MAPLE RD TROY MI 48083
- Dr. Anupama Vansadia M.D.6700 N Rochester Rd Rochester Hills MI 48306
- Shyla R. Vengalil22151 Moross Road Detroit Michigan 48236
- Dr. David R. Bryant MD3750 WOODWARD AVE DETROIT MI 48201
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Sapna Murthy MD455 S Livernois Rochester Hills MI 48307