Dr. Bhanu Shah is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Warren, Michigan. Dr. Shah specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Shah can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Shah can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Seth G.S. Medical College
Grant Government Medical College 1962
Seth G.S. Medical College
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Obstetrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Guest Lecturing -
- Urinary Incontinence
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
- Washington University
- Wayne State University (Family Planning)
Professional Society Memberships
- Association of American Physicians, Michigan State Medical Society, Wayne County Medical Society of Southeast Michigan, Michigan Association of Physicians from India (Founder)
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her Parents and Professor from India
Hobbies / Sports
- Yoga, Meditation, Teaching
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital
Mrs. Bhanu J. Shah MD's Practice location
Warren, Michigan 48092Get Direction
STERLING HEIGHTS, MI 48310Get Direction
Warren, MI 48092Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Bhanu J. Shah MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Bhanu J. Shah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- Laparoscopy and Ovarian Cyst Removal
What is an ovarian cyst?An ovarian cyst is a fluid-filled sac that mainly occurs on or inside the ovary. Ovarian cysts are very common but usually don’t show any symptoms. For this reason, they go undetected in most cases. These cysts occur naturally and eventually disappear after a few months.To...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Hereditary?
All women in the world are at some risk of getting ovarian cancer. Some of them are at greater risk because there are many risk factors, including the family history factor, which can cause the disease to be passed from one female family member to another. If a mother is diagnosed with ovarian...
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Terminal?
Let’s answer the question first: It depends on the stage of the disease. There are four stages of ovarian cancer, and the third and fourth are the most dangerous. The bad thing is that most cases of ovarian cancer are diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, when little can be done to save...
- What is Weight Loss Surgery?
Surgical options that help to limit the intake of food or absorption of nutrients resulting in the loss of weight are known as weight loss surgeries. Also referred to as bariatric surgery, this option is often recommended for those who have severe obesity. This option has been in practice for many...
- Fat Injections Can Hinder Mammograms
Injecting fat from other parts of the body to augment breasts is becoming more popular than the traditional methods used for breast enlargement procedures. Studies have indicated that the injection of fat in the breast tissue can hinder mammograms.Two major studies published in the journal, Plastic...
- Dr. Stanislaw Erazm Jaszczak M.D.2891 E Maple Rd Troy Michigan 48083
- Shyla R. Vengalil22151 Moross Road Detroit Michigan 48236
- Dr. David R. Bryant MD3980 John R St Detroit Michigan 48201
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Djamilia E. Kryukov M.D.800 West Biesterfield Road Elk Grove Village Illinois 60007
- Dr. Christina Marie DiMaggio MD26850 Providence Pkwy Novi Michigan 48374