Dr. Christa L. Hines, MD, is the proud owner of a private psychiatric practice based out of St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Hines has been in practice for nearly 30 years and specializes in treating families and children, neuropsychiatry, Postpartum depression, menopause, and breast cancer. As an expert and Board certified neuropsychiatric specialist, Dr. Hines treats disorders of the brain, which may be hereditary, stress related, and /or complicating other medical, neurologic or obstetric disorders.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1982
Washington Center / School of Medicine 1982
Areas of expertise and specialization
- St Louis Univ Hosp, Psychiatry
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Christa attributes her success to her longtime desire to be a doctor, her joy from caring for patients and helping them on their path to wellness.
Hobbies / Sports
- Gardening-Time with her 2 girls and parents
Dr. Christa L. Hines M.D.'s Practice location
St. Louis, Missouri 63143Get Direction
FARMINGTON, MO 63640Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Christa L. Hines M.D. | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Christa L. Hines M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hines
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- Drugs for Autism Symptoms: Repetitive and Self-Injurious Behaviors
Autism disordersPatients who are diagnosed with autism have certain challenges, such as having difficulty in learning language, as well as communication, and an incapability of understanding body language and expressions. They are uncomfortable in new social surroundings and with social behavior, in...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Dr. Ahmad B. Ardekani MD10004 Kennerly Rd St Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Sanjeev M. Kamat MD3507 Texas Avenue Street Level St. Louis Missouri 63118
- Dr. Vadim Y. Baram MD10199 Woodfield Ln. Saint Louis MO 63132
- Dr. Thomas Michael Moran MD889 S BRENTWOOD SAINT LOUIS MO 63105
- Dr. Azfar Malik M.D.763 S NEW BALLAS RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63141
- Dr. Radhika Rao MD443 North New Ballas Road Creve Coeur Missouri 63141