Russell L. Kolbo
Chiropractor6712 Kimball Drive Suite 100 Gig Harbor Washington, 98335
Dr. Russell Kolbo is a Chiropractor practicing in Gig Harbor, Washington. Dr. Kolbo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kolbo seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
National University of Health Sciences
DC (Doctor of Chiropractic)
ND (Doctor of Naturopathy)
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and Regional Public Speaking -
- Associate Professor -
- Honored by Foundation for East-West Medicine
Russell L. Kolbo's Practice location
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Catherine Joy Sparks4208 Oregon Street Southwest Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Sean Flaherty D.C.10909 Portland Ave E Tacoma WA 98445
- Dr. Sharon-Rose D. Fitch D.C.5900 100TH ST SW LAKEWOOD WA 98499
- Dr. Michael Milasich D.C.6615 6th Ave Tacoma WA 98406
- Dr. Bradley David Eyford DC601 S Pine St Ste 201 Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Darin Nelson Schultz D.C.2520 N Proctor St Tacoma WA 98406