Dr. Sarah Morter Rowden D.C.
Chiropractor215 West Poplar Street Rogers Arkansas, 72756
Dr. Sarah Rowden is a Chiropractor practicing in Rogers, Arkansas. Dr. Rowden specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rowden seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Areas of expertise and specialization
Dr. Sarah Morter Rowden D.C.'s Practice location
Rogers, Arkansas 72756Get Direction
ROGERS, AR 72758Get Direction
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Melanie D. Gartside D.C.1720 S Walton Blvd Bentonville Arkansas 72712
- Dr. Jason Blackketter D.C.10 Stratfield Ln Bella Vista AR 72714
- Dr. Joanna Kay Hudec D.C.125 E Township St Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. Scott G. Bennington D.C.5430 Pinnacle Point Dr Rogers AR 72758
- Dr. Brandon James Munson D.C.3105 Ne 11th St Bentonville AR 72712
- Dr. Floyd Alan Powell D.C.1399 WILLARD ST SPRINGDALE AR 72762