General internal medicine, focused on the total well being of patients.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1975
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local lecturing and public speaking. -
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine Program
- University of South Florida
- all ages from 14 year old to elderly, with a special interest in geriatrics
- University of South Florida
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Dr. Theodore attributes her success to the satisfaction she gets from treating her patients and establishing lasting relationships with them. She has treated generations of families with total dedication and devotion for over 38 years.She remains available for any urgent needs around the clock as she is easily accessible outside office hours.
Hobbies / Sports
- Classical music, gardening,playing the piano,cooking
Favorite professional publications
- Many leading journals read on a regular basis
- Aetna Advantage Dental
- Aetna Affordable Health Choices limited benefits insurance plan
- Aetna Choice POS
- Aetna Choice POS (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS II (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aetna Dental PPO/PDN
- Aetna Golden Choice Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Golden Medicare Plan (HMO)
- Aetna Health Network Only
- Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Choice POS
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Health Network Only
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HealthFund HMO
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access Aetna Select
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access Managed Choice POS
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access POS II
- Aetna HealthFund Open Choice PPO
- Aetna Medicare Open (Private Fee-for-Service)
- Aetna Medicare Plan (HMO/Open Access HMO)
- Aetna Medicare Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Select (HMO)
- Aetna Medicare Special Needs
- Aetna Open Access Elect Choice (EPO)
- Aetna Open Access HMO
- Aetna Open Access Managed Choice (POS)
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Value Network HMO
- Aetna Vision
- Aetna Whole Health - Banner Health OAMC
- Aetna Whole Health - MW Comm. Health Solutions
- Aetna Whole Health- Banner Health Network HMO
- Aetna Workers' Comp Access
- Aexcel Aetna Select
- Aexcel Aetna Select (Open Access)
- Aexcel Choice POS II
- Aexcel Choice POS II (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Elect Choice EPO
- Aexcel Elect Choice EPO (Open Access)
- Aexcel Managed Choice POS
- Aexcel Managed Choice POS (Open Access)
- Aexcel Open Access Aetna Select (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Open Access Elect Choice (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Open Access Managed Choice POS (HealthFund)
- Aexcel PPO
- Aexcel PPO (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus
- Aexcel Plus Aetna Select
- Aexcel Plus Aetna Select (Open Access)
- Aexcel Plus Choice POS II
- Aexcel Plus Choice POS II (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus Elect Choice EPO
- Aexcel Plus Elect Choice EPO (Open Access)
- Aexcel Plus Managed Choice POS
- Aexcel Plus Managed Choice POS (Open Access)
- Aexcel Plus Open Access Aetna Select (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus Open Access Elect Choice (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus Open Access Managed Choice POS (HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus PPO
- Aexcel Plus PPO (Aetna HealthFund)
- Affordable Health Choices
- Behavioral Healthcare Program
- Better Health
- Better Health Kids Pennsylvania
- Elect Choice (EPO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- HCA Smart Care Base (PPO)
- HCA Smart Care Plus (PPO)
- HCA Smart Care Select
- HCA Smart Care Value (PPO)
- HCA Well Care (Level 3)
- HCA Well Care (Levels 1 & 2)
- HMO (Open Access)
- HMO Deductible Plan
- HMO Deductible Plan (CA members only)
- Healthy New York HMO
- Illinois Community Network
- Illinois Managed Choice Network
- LM Healthworks
- MCOA 7500
- Managed Choice (POS)
- Managed Choice Open Access
- Managed Choice Open Access HDHP
- Managed Choice Open Access Value 1500
- Managed Choice Open Access Value 5000
- Medicare Plan (HMO / Open Access HMO)
- Medicare Plan (PPO)
- Medicare Rx Premier (PDP)
- NYC Community Plan
- National Advantage Program
- New York Certified PPO (Workers' Comp)
- New York Recommendation of Care PPO (Workers' Comp)
- North Shore LIJ Employee Health Plan (CIIPA)
- Open Access Aetna Select
- Open Choice (PPO)
- PCP Referral Plan (TX only)
- Preventative and Hospital Care 3000
- Quality Point-of-Service (QPOS)
- Savings Plus of Arizona
- Savings Plus of Chicago, IL
- Savings Plus of Florida (Brevard and Tampa)
- Savings Plus of Lake County, OH
- Savings Plus of Oklahoma
- Savings Plus of Texas
- Signature Administrators
- Student Health Plans
- Texas CHIP
- Texas STAR (Medicaid)
- Texas Voluntary/Informal (Workers' Comp)
- Traditional Choice Indemnity
- Vitalidad Mexico con Aetna
- Vitalidad Plus California con Aetna
- Volunteer Plan
- AvMed Choice
- AvMed Easy
- AvMed Elite
- AvMed HSA-Qualified
- AvMed Medicare HMO
- AvMed Open Access
- AvMed Open Access POS
- AvMed Plus
- AvMed Value
- Classic POS
- Federal Employee
- Individual Health Network
- Medicare CHOICE HMO
- Miami-Dade County/Jackson Health System
- National Network Partners/PHCS Network
- Open Access CareSelect
- State of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Choice Care Network
- Humana Health
- Autograph Share 80 Plus Rx
- Autograph Total HSA
- Autograph Total Plus Rx/HSA
- COT National POS - Open Access
- Choice POS
- Condell Custom PPO
- Contact Behavioral Health
- Copay 70%
- Copay 80%
- DaimlerChrysler Network
- Dell National EPO
- EPO PPO Open Access
- Enhanced (PDP)
- Enhanced Copay
- Enhanced HSA
- Exam Plus (VCP)
- EyeMed Advantage
- EyeMed Focus
- EyeMed Optimum
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- GE Health Care Preferred
- Group Medicare HMO
- Group Medicare PPO
- HMO IPA
- HMO Premier
- HMO Select
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- HealthCare Partners
- High Deductible Health Plan
- Hospira Premier HMO Illinois
- Humana Behavioral Health
- Humana Cares
- Humana Classic
- Humana Enhanced PDP
- Humana Family (Florida Medicaid)
- Humana Gold Choice PFFS
- Humana Gold Plus HMO (Medicare)
- Humana Medicare Supplement High Deductible Plan F
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan A
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan B
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan C
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan F
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan K
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan L
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan N
- Humana Preferred Kroger Lou
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Advantage Plan
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement A
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement High Deductible F
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement Plan F
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement Plan K
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement Plan N
- Humana Walmart-Preferred Rx Plan PDP
- Humana/ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana/ChoiceCare+ Network PPO
- HumanaChoice (PPO)
- HumanaChoicePPO (Medicare PPO)
- HumanaOnce HSA
- HumanaOne Copay
- HumanaOne Enhanced
- HumanaOne Enhanced Copay
- HumanaOne Enhanced HSA
- HumanaOne Value
- HumanaPreferred POS-OpenAccess
- Medicare Supplement High Deductible Plan F
- Medicare Supplement Plan B
- Medicare Supplement Plan C
- Mental Health (MHNet)
- Monogram Total Plus Rx
- National EPO
- National HMO
- National POS - Open Access
- National POS - Open Access Plus
- National POS - OpenAccess
- National POS - OpenAccess Plus
- P&G National POS
- Personal Care Account (PCA)
- Personal Care Account PPO
- Point of Service
- Portrait Share 80 Plus Rx Unlimited
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- RHS Provider Network
- Saint Joseph Hospital NPOS
- St Vincents Health System
- US Bank
- UT HMO
- Value 100%
- Vision Care Plan (VCP)
- Walmart-Preferred Rx Plan (PDP)
Dr. Margaret Theodore M.D.'s Practice location
Tampa, Florida 33615 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Margaret Theodore M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Margaret Theodore M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Theodore
I am "Blessed" to have a doctor like Dr. Theodore...she is surely the BEST!!!‚ù§Ô∏è
Outanding and very caring physician!
So attentive and relaxed to talk with and ask questions of.
Fantastic Doctor.....Dr T listens and takes time with each person. Wonderful..wonderful
Terrific doctor & staff
One of the best Dr in town. Staff are welcoming
Dr. Theodore is very caring. She gives all her time when treating patients. She is the best doctor in the Tampa Bay.
Dr. Theodore is very thorough and concerned about your health. Really appreciate her!
Great Dr. with wonderful personal touch. Highly recommend
Amazing doctor so caring and her staff is incredible. Such lovely ladies all around.
She is the most caring Dr. That I know Very good in her practice and her staff are excellent always ready to help
She was a nice doctor
The most thrill and caring physician I have had in Tampa.
Dr. Theodore is awesome and very patience ,very good listener,kind . I love her spirit. I have been a patient of Dr.Theodore for 25 plus years and wouldn't change a thing.
Excellent. Very personable.
Thorough as always
Fantastic, I had a cortisone shot and did not feel it. She has the hand of a saintüòä
Amazing is all I can say.
Always have loved being here and still do.
Dr Theodore ...... not only is she a good physician, she is a wonderful person. The best doctor's have an innate ability to quickly diagnose a health issue .... that describes Dr. Theodore. A good doctor is also one who takes the time to learn about their patients .... Dr. Theodore. For any doctor to be good at their profession, it requires having a good support staff .... Dr. Theodore's nurses are as good as they come.
Excellent care always!,
She is the best.
Great bedside manner and very informative and helpful
Excellent and very straight forward
Dr. Margaret is excellent and her staff is amazing. They are professional, efficient and always "calm" and personable. There music is also soothing and this is just a very peaceful office and I thank God for them!!
Dr Theodore is the most caring person I have ever met she always remember everything about the patient She is the greatest
Thank you, pleasant visit. Thank you for all the help.
- Mary webb
Great physician! Excellent care! Efficient and friendly staff!
Always thorough and compassionate! I travel 30 minutes just because no other Dr. has demonstrated such a level of integrated and proactive care!
Dr.Theodore is a very very good Dr. I would recommend her to everyone I know. She is a very caring Dr. She listens to everything you tell her and she does everything she can to help you. I love her as not only a great Dr. but as great and loving woman
Rave reviews for Dr Theodore. She is the best primary care doctor. Have been coming for years and she has kept me healthy for thirty years.
Dr. Theodore is absolutely a 5 star physician I have been under her care for several years She is an excellent Doctor
She is a thorough and pleasant doctor to have. We have been patients for 20 years.
Dr. Theodore is my favorite. She makes me feel like a personal friend and not just a patient. I am extremely comfortable and confident with Dr. Theodore and I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Dr. Theodore is amazing. She is attentive and takes the time to listen to you. She is kind and understanding and treats each patient as though they are her only patient.
Best dr ever
Dr. Theodore is the best Doctor I have ever had. She is patient, thorough in her examinations, and extremely caring and concerned about her patients health and well being.
Very caring and listens to your concerns and takes the time needed to address everything.
Great and compassionate
Great dr great experience
Dr.Theodore has been the best Dr I ever had,God bless her
So personable and thorough. Truly cares and takes her time with each patient!
Very kind and understanding to my need.
Best experience ever!
Very nice Doctor. She listen to you and you can call her anytime even on weekends For emergency situations.
Excellent and professional Doctor
Dr. Theodore is a very compassionate and thorough physician.
Professional and compassionate care
Real good as always, great plan to get me back on track! Thank you Dr Theordore! Love you as my Primary Doctor
She is the most caring and great dr. I ever know
I have been a patient of Dr. Margaret Theodore for 21 years. She is extremely professional, attentive and compassionate and cares about the whole body both physical and mental. Her staff complements the care experience. Highly recommended!
Excellent doctor. Extremely sensitive and responsive?
My very favorite Doctor! She is the greatest! Please don't ever change! you are blessed!
Today's appt went smoothly
Very good bedside manner and caring.
Love love dr theodoreüíïüíïüíïüíïüíïüíï
Staff always pleasant and Dr Theodore bedside manner is exceptional
Dr Theodore is an angel. She is a blessing to her patients.
Every time I come to her she is very thorough and really stays on top of your medical carre and is so nice to discuss anything with
Very thorough examination. I feel I'm in good hands, and thank God for Dr Theodore!
The best doctor you will ever go to!!
Excellent care and office staff
Super Friendly, shows she's cares. Listens to what you say. Fits patients in last minute. Friendly and polite staff.
Doctor was very caring
Excellent, very good doctor
- Miss sanjivani
Dr and staff are always patient, helpful, and polite.
Perfect as always from Laura to Ellen to Doctor theodore! 10
Quick to see the patients. They are organize and kind.
It was great ,'
Excellent doctor and very thorough
She is great
Excellent attendance with Doctor. Staff very friendly and attentive. I would rate my experience a full five. Overall rating of 5 plus. Dr review rating 5 plus
Very thorough pleasant
Excellent doc to she really cares
Very caring and thorough.
Excellent care provider
Very good Doctor
Thank you for always making time, Dr.
Excellent as always
Dr. Theodore is great! She is very understanding and she really gets to know her patients. My husband and myself love her.
Satisfied as always
Excellent bedside manner
Excellent Doctor. she has treated us for many years,
Been a patient for 33 years. Love Dr. Theodore, but sometimes a long wait. It's probably because she has patients that only want to see her.
Margaret is a fabulous dr and a wonderfully insightful caregiver
Very attentive, very polite medical professional.
Doctor Theodore is the most concerned Doctor that I know, I have been coming to her for many years and I will continue even after moving to another county,
Wonderful dr and faithful to her profession
Wonderful as usual‚ù§Ô∏è‚ù§Ô∏è‚ù§Ô∏è‚ù§Ô∏è‚ù§Ô∏è‚ù§Ô∏è‚ù§Ô∏èüíïüíïüíïüíïüíï best dr ever
She,s the best !!!!!!
Absolutely awesome visit. Best Dr in the world. Office staff is also great
She is simply the best
I'm very happy with Dr Theo l wish more doctors were like her
Excellent Doctor ! Also helps with all of my needs great staff & service
Dr.Theodore is without a doubt the most caring and kindest person...both professionally and personally...I feel " blessed" to be her patient and friend !!!
Dr. Theodore Is THE most thorough, compassionate & caring physician I've ever had! She takes time with her patients and care about their overall well-being.
The greatest doc ever! So thoughtful.
Always very prompt and professional with her appointments
Expect to wait, but Dr. Theodore is well worth your time.
Dr Theodore was very kind and informative. Listens to you and helps you understand.
Dr. Theodore was very kind and comfortable to work with. Her concern seemed very genuine, and she has earned a customer.
I have been a patient of Dr. the odor for year and I love her she is always there form she is very carrying and I like the old school she is very detailed.
Excellent experience! Minimal wait time. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Theodore is thorough, listens and answers all question.
Very pleasant and professional service always
She has been my Physican for several years and she is great. Very attentive, accommodating, caring and thoughtful. I am very confident in her care for me.
I love Dr. T! She is very patient and thorough. She always listens and never rushes you out the door. Her staff is wonderful as well. The Dr always calls me back if I've had any questions whether it is after hours or even weekends!
Excellently Doctor as always on time and p roficient,
I love coming to Dr.Theodore she is a very knowledgeable and kind person.She take care of the body as a whole.The staff is so pleasant it is always a pleasure to come here.
The best in patient care and always available when needed. Very professional and informative. Would not want anyone different.
I have never had a more compassionate, caring and loving Doctor. She truly cares about each patient and goes out of her way to ensure our needs are met. ONE OF A KIND.ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯â€šÃ¹Â§Ã”âˆÃ¨â€šÃ¹Â§Ã”âˆÃ¨â€šÃ¹Â§Ã”âˆÃ¨â€šÃ¹Â§Ã”âˆÃ¨â€šÃ¹Â§Ã”âˆÃ¨â€šÃ¹Â§Ã”âˆÃ¨â€šÃ¹Â§Ã”âˆÃ¨â€šÃ¹Â§Ã”âˆÃ¨â€šÃ¹Â§Ã”âˆÃ¨ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯ï£¿Ã¼ÃÃ¯
Fast, friendly, and extremely thorough both staff and Doctor. I've been coming here for years and wouldn't change a thing.
Dr Theodore is excellent always has time to talk to you
Wonderful doctor and staff, very professional and friendly!
Dr. Theodore was very helpful and informative. Staff were excellent as well!
Consistently the most thorough, specific, gracious and wonderful physician ever!
Like always a great visit.
We love Dr. Theodore! Thank you!
Best service cares about patients and takes time with patients. Short waits in waiting area always a clean facility.
Attentive to the specific needs. Follows thru till positive results occur. Highly. recommended.
Excellent staff and Dr. Theodore's medical knowledge and compassion for her patients is superior.
Just awesome ï£¿Ã¼Ã²Ã¤
Doctor Theodore is an Excelence Doctore I been a parent of her.s for many years.iLove her very much.
Lovely place! Very comfortable, personable, and inviting ï£¿Ã¼Ã²Ã¤ Dr Theodore is the BEST. Super thorough and efficient!
Dr. Margaret Theodore is superior to every other Internist Physician I have known. I have recommended her practice to 5 other friends in five years. She also cares for my 85 year old mother with sensitivity and compassion. deader
Excellent staff Great doctor and very compassionate
Office is warm and friendly, although very busy. Dr Theodore is caring and proficient even though she is very busy. She makes me feel like I'm her total focus when I'm with her. Thank you Dr Theodore!
They got me in quick and all staff was VERY pleasant!! Will definitely be back!!
Margaret Theodore is Awesome, I love her entire staff!!
Dr Theodore is one of the most pleasant and knowledgeable doctors. we have ever seen W e are very pleases with her.
- Jayne and john
We love her! ï£¿Ã¼Â§Ã«
Wonderful. Kind, caring, knowledgable. A truly exceptional physician!
20 yrs of great work. Thank you so much
Superb! Friendly. Great
I will rate Dr. Theodore with the highest regards. Excellent Doctor We have been with her for 35 yrs. Trust her completely
Dr. Theodore makes you feel like her only patient. The staff is very personable and professional.
DR. T. Is wonderful!! Very caring and a very good Doctor.
Ouch, I don't like needles
Dr. Theodore always listens to my concerns and helps me keep my medications working the best they can for me
Dr Theodore is a very caring and wonderful Doctor
I constantly hear complaints by my co-workers about not being able to get in to see their doctor when they are sick. They are always saying "why do I have a primary doctor if they can never see me when I am really sick" and they end up going to the walk in clinic. I have never been unable to get an appointment whoever I have needed it even on the same day. As a matter of fact, I can when the office is closed and have received a phone call back from Dr. Theodore within hours. She is truly amazing and a wonderful Doctor that KNOWS her patients!!! Thank you Dr Theodore
Dr. Theodore is an excellent physician! I have been her patient for about 20 years.
Truly a dedicated physician and a blessing for my family as well as myself. Thank you Dr. Theodore for all you do.
The best in the world. She has the most compassionate and caring spirit. No one is like her, love my Doc!!
Dr Theodore is very thorough and helpful with ideas for helping myself.
Outstanding provider! Compassionate, thorough respectful and insightful. Best primary we've had in 40 yrs
Dr Theodore is the greatest! ï£¿Ã¼Ã²Ã„
Best dr in the word always ask how your feeling and your needs
I always leave with a good felling dr Theodore is very knowledgeable she really listens to her patients concerns and will do. Whatever is necessary to cure what ails you and more l am very happy she is my doctorï£¿Ã¼Ã²Ã£ï£¿Ã¼Ã²Ã¤
Dr Theodore was kind enough to give some time and check me right away. Service was excellent. Thank you
Dr. Theodore is patient and caring. Her bedside manner puts you at ease.
Dr. Theodore is an excellent doctor and has a wonderful staff. She really cares and takes time to talk to her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Theodore!
Very thorough! The best PCP there is.
I am sad to have to move so far and lose Dr Theodore as my doctor. Thank you for being a great doctor to me I will miss you so much.
Great doctor. Wonderful bedside manner.
Always very attentive and considerate in her tending to what ails us
Dr theodore office, staff and treatment is super. I have been her patient for many years
Excellent Doctor, Best I've Ever had
Dr. Theodore has been my entire family's doctor for most of my life. She is always helpful and listens to the patient. A great doctor.
The most patient, thorough, and wonderful Dr I have ever had. Doctor Theodore is always available and takes time to listen. She genuinely cares about each patient!!!!!!
Thank you doctor for being so caring
Excellent and caring
Very thorough! Excellent PCP.
Always perfect and thorough
Love my doctor
I love Dr Theodores bedside manner & I like how she is always straight with me but in a kind way. It's hard to find a good Dr today so I hope she is business for a long time!
I have seen Drs for 50 years all over the country, I prefer Dr Theodore because she limits the amount of patients to insure her availability. She is meticulously thorough and follows up personally. deader a
Dr. Theodore is conscientious and thorough. I recommend her to anyone who expects that in their Primary Care Doctor.
Best doctor ever
Comprehensive and extremely thorough...we love her!
I am very pleased with dr theodore , she is very caring and thorough, saw me very quickly when I needed to see her. Thank you
Always satisfied after a visit to Dr Theodore
Excellent service and compassionate
Dr. Theodore and staff are incredibly wonderful at what they do.
She is a wonderful doctor who listens to her patients
wonderful office staff very friendly the doctor is amazing
Dr. Theodore is very compassionate, understanding and thorough. She takes time to explain health topics and to let you know exactly what is going on.
Excellent doctor! Great communication.
The doctor is very thorough and courteous. she took her time with me and answered all my concerns and questions.
Dr.Theodore has changed my life for the better! I am so happy with the results that I have received here! After seeing a psychiatrist for months and not receiving desirable benefits the doctor here changed one of my medications and now I have been able to drop two other medications and I feel so much better! I am so happy I found Dr Theodore!
The first visit and second was wonderful, or Expletive are friendly
Dr Margaret is extremely patient and kind. She listened to all my concerns to give me the best treatment. She works with you to find the help you need. The staff is great and very nice.
Very good and excellent doctor.
After being in the relationship of Patient Doctor with Dr Margaret Theodore for 25 years, I will say that it is the best choice I have made for my health care. And there is no intention to change.+ Show More
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- Dr. Marian Irizarry Febres MD 4340 West Hillsborough Tampa Florida 33614
- Dr. Gunwant S Dhaliwal M.D. 6329 State Rlad 54 New Port Richey FL 34653
- Dr. Karon Locicero MD 2605 West Swann Avenue Tampa Florida 33609
- Dr. Ian Adam MS, MD, FACP 5323 Grand Blvd. New Port Richey Florida 34652
- Dr. John Nkolo Mubang MD 741 Martin Luther King Blvd. West Seffner Florida 33584
- Joseph Mario Solinas 100 La Palma Court Venice Florida 34292