Complete prenatal care, comprehensive gynecologic care, infertility assessments, vulvar/vaginal diseases.
Preeti Jhaveri's Videos
Education and Training
Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local lecturing and public speaking-Taught Medical students and resident of College of Human Medicine, College of Osteopathic Medicine at University of Michigan, Associate clinical Director at Syracuse University and taught medical students and residents -
- Community Health Lectures in Gynecology; Patient Safety Drills -
- First Place for Poster Presentation during Residency at Michigan State University
- Fifth Place for Poster Presentation at Michigan American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Berlex Best Teaching Resident Award 2006
Professional Society Memberships
- International Society for the Study of Vulvovaginal Disease
What do you attribute your success to?
- Preeti attributes her success to rapport with patients, approachability, love for helping women with hardships particularly minority women.
- In 2017 Dr. Jhaveri will begin her new blog at thejessicaphoenixproject.com. A site dedicated to discussions and assistance for women with various issues. Subject matter will cover all aspects of womens health. They will range from gynecological issues to other difficult subjects like spousal abuse and other social matters.
Hobbies / Sports
- Photography, Cooking, Outdoor Activities
Favorite professional publications
- The Green Journal
Preeti Jhaveri's Practice location
Chicago, Illinois 60660Get Direction
- Can Ovarian Cancer Affect Women of All Ages?
Ovarian cancer is the most common type of cancer (besides breast cancer) among the female population. Sometimes, ovarian cancer comes together with many other diseases, such as endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, irregular periods, and after hormone replacement therapies.This disease is most...
- Endometriosis: When Should I See a Doctor?
Endometriosis is a serious disease in which a woman tends to have an abnormal growth of the endometrial tissues outside the uterus. If you have any symptoms, you should see a doctor immediately. If you have pain during your period that is different than the previous cases, you can wait until the...
- Vitamin D Pills Can Help Reduce the Pain Caused By Menstruation
A study conducted by Italian researchers has shown that a single dose of vitamin D may reduce the pain experienced during menstrual cycles in women, and help them to avoid taking pain killers. In this study, the researchers studied the effect of vitamin D on 40 women between the ages of 18-years-old...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Vaginal Thrush
Vaginal thrush is a common condition among women and is caused by a yeast infection. It may be uncomfortable and unpleasant at times, but is treatable with medication available in pharmacies. However, there have been cases where treatment was difficult and in some women, the infection kept coming...
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.1900 W Polk St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Micaela Della Torre M.D.1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Deslyn Browne MD1431 N Western Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D.5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Kornelia E. Krol MD6438 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60646
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062