Dr. Firas Rabi is a pediatrician practicing in Dublin, Ohio. Dr. Rabi is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rabi diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rabi can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Jordan University of Science and Technology
American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National Public Speaking and Lecture -
- Mount Sinai Hospital 2005
- University of Iowa 2009
Professional Society Memberships
- American Board of Pediatrics, Society of Critical Care Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Firas attributes her success to dedication.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Swimming, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical and pediatric publications, books, journals
Firas A. Rabi's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Firas A. Rabi | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Firas A. Rabi's reviewsWrite Review
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- Dr. Shannon L. Stevenson DO3691 RIDGE MILL DR HILLIARD OH 43026
- Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD7275 Sawmill Rd Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. Lisa A Krumm MD4074 Gantz Rd Grove City OH 43123
- Dr. Kathleen Degroft Blake MD1021 Country Club Rd Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Bruce Robert Mirvis M.D.1070 Polaris Pkwy Columbus OH 43240
- Dr. Denise L Blocker MD655 AFRICA RD WESTERVILLE OH 43082