Dr. Firas Rabi is a pediatrician practicing in Dublin, Ohio. Dr. Rabi is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rabi diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rabi can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Jordan University of Science and Technology
American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National Public Speaking and Lecture -
- Mount Sinai Hospital 2005
- University of Iowa 2009
Professional Society Memberships
- American Board of Pediatrics, Society of Critical Care Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Firas attributes her success to dedication.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Swimming, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical and pediatric publications, books, journals
- University of Iowa Children's Hospital
Firas A. Rabi's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Firas A. Rabi | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Firas A. Rabi's reviewsWrite Review
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Dr. Shannon L. Stevenson DO1000 Oakland Dr Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD5781 Dee Drive Hillard Ohio 43026
- Dr. Lisa A Krumm MD17853 State Route 31N Marysville Ohio 43040
- Dr. Kathleen Degroft Blake MD700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Wade Wallace Wilde MD55 Clairedan Dr. Powell OH 43065
- Dr. William A Searcy MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205