Dr. Karen Estrine practices Emergency Medicine in Miami Beach, Florida. Dr. Estrine assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Estrine examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
American Board of Emergency Medicine-Emergency Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and National Lecture and Public Speaking. -
- Leading Physicians of the World- Top Emergency Medicine Doctor in Miami, Florida
- Fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians
- Fellow of the American Academy of Emergency Medicine
- Editor-In-Chief of the EMPulse Journal- The official Journal for the Florida College of Emergency Physicians
- Florida College of Emergency Physicians Leadership Academy
- Mock Oral Board Examiner-Illinois College of Emergency Physicians
- Media-Featured on Untold Stories of The ER, Season 8 and 9
- Peer Review Editor for the JAOA and other Journals
- Sinai-Grace Hospital;School of Medicine - Wayne State University
- Adult, Pediatric, Trauma Emergency Medicine
- Providence Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Emergency Medicine, American Academy of Emergency Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Karen attributes her success to hard work and drive.
Areas of research
- Violence in the ER, Multicultural affairs, Spinal Cord Injury, Scuba injuries, Medical Ethics
Dr. Karen M. Estrine D.O.'s Practice location
Miami Beach, Florida 33139Get Direction
Miami, Florida 33131Get Direction
MIAMI, FL 33125Get Direction
Detroit, MI 48235Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Karen M. Estrine D.O. | Emergency Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Karen M. Estrine D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Estrine
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Manuel Lopez Diaz3103 Southwest 156th Place Miami Florida 33185
- Dr. Alexis Perera M.D.7016 Southwest 69th Avenue Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Sergio Segarra MD2547 Marquesa Royale Ln Naples Florida 34109
- Dr. Judah Lev Goldberg M.D.97 W Parkway Pompton Plains NJ 07444
- Dr. Nicole Lisa Lang DO5000 University Dr Miami FL 33146
- Dr. Matthew Salzman MD9526 NE 2nd Ave Miami FL 33138