Rahul K. Reddy
Ophthalmologist18399 North 94th Place Scottsdale Arizona, 85255
Rahul K. Reddy, MD, MHS, maintains the position of Fellowship Director at Associated Retinal Consultants of Michigan, as well as being a leading ophthalmologist. Dr. Reddy has five years of practice, specializing in retinal surgeries, and is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. He regularly gives back to the community, specifically helping the blind and has been honored with the Don M. Gas Award. He speaks around the US, to colleagues, and is on staff at hospitals in the Phoenix area.
Education and Training
University of Arizona
American Board of Ophthalmology- Ophthalmology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and National Lecture and Public Speaking. -
- Don M. Gas Award
- completed a masters at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health
What do you attribute your success to?
- Rahul attributes his success to mentors and dedication.
- Rahul is a mentor who gives back to the community for the blind.
Hobbies / Sports
- tennis, playing sports, biking, spending time with family
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Retina
Rahul K. Reddy's Practice location
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Is Lasik Eye Surgery Dangerous?
Lasik or laser-assisted in-situ keratomileusis employs a laser beam to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. These are refractive errors that result from distortions in the curvature of the cornea of the eye. Lasik selectively peels away layers of stromal cells that constitute the...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- What is Keratoconus?
Keratoconus is a non-inflammatory disorder of the eye where the cornea bulges outward like a cone. Thinning and bulging of cornea may result in blurring of vision and make the eye more sensitive to light. This disorder is seen in both the eyes and is common in people from 10-years-old to...
- Dr. Paul M. Petelin Jr. MD14275 North 87th Street Scottsdale Arizona 85260
- William A. Woolf 2855 E Brown Rd Mesa Arizona 85213
- Dr. Eva-Marie B. Chong MD10250 North 92nd Street Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Dr. Stanley Roy Shorb MD14275 N 87th St Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Dr. Ali Ghafouri M.D.1055 S Stapley Dr Mesa AZ 85204
- Dr. Anuradha Paturi MD20325 N. 51st Ave. Glendale AZ 85308