Dr. Jill Barry MD
Internist11201 Shaker Blvd. Suite 204 Cleveland Ohio, 44104
Jill Barry, MD, maintains a position with Faith Medical Associates Inc, as an internist and vascular specialist. She is also affiliated with St. Vincent Charity Medical Center. Educated at the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, she completed an internship at St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Barry is certified in vascular medicine and internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She is a professional member of the American College of Physicians, and the American Medical Association.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1989
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
American Board of Vascular Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local lecturing and public speaking-On the Board of FMA Health Education Network Foundation- a non profit to decreased the discrepancy of health education in minorities and the under served. -
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Vascular Disease
- St Luke's Medical Center 1992
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians, American medical Association
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Jill attributes her success to her faith.
Hobbies / Sports
- church, fishing
Dr. Jill Barry MD's Practice location
Cleveland, Ohio 44104Get Direction
DETROIT, MI 48223Get Direction
Dr. Jill Barry MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barry
- Floating Poop: Reasons
Causes of Floating PoopOne day, all of a sudden, you notice that you have floating poop. The very next thing that comes to your mind is, "Why?"Usually, poop sinks to the bottom of the toilet, so you might be wondering why your poop floats. Diet and other contributing factors can cause changes in...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- Dr. Gregory Rutecki MD9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Dr. Harbhajan S. Parmar M.D.6559 Wilson Mills Rd Cleveland OH 44143
- Dr. Susmita Mookerjee M.D.18660 BAGLEY RD STE 401 MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS OH 44130
- Dr. Swapna Thota M.D18101 Lorain Ave Cleveland OH 44111
- Dr. Elad Anter M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Ms. Betty G. Turcios M.D.4805 LORAIN AVENUE CLEVELAND OH 44102