Dr. Thomas F Rosenberg MD
Allergist and Immunologist8535 E 21ST ST N WICHITA KS, 67206
Dr. Thomas Rosenberg practices Allergy and Immunology care in WICHITA, KS. Dr. Rosenberg specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Rosenberg provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Thomas F Rosenberg MD's Practice location
WICHITA, KS 67206Get Direction
Wichita, KS 67226Get Direction
Dr. Thomas F Rosenberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosenberg
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- What are the Different Types of Inhalers Used to Treat Asthma?
Managing medication and using inhalers have become integral parts of the asthma care routine. An inhaler allows you the freedom of carrying minute doses of medication for use in emergencies wherever you may go. It’s a huge relief knowing that help is immediately at hand in your trouser pocket. Not...
- Can My Diet Influence Eczema Flare-Ups?
There are a number of triggers that can cause eczema flare-ups. Most patients will identify these on their own and possibly take steps to avoid them. However, whether diet can cause eczema flare-ups is still a bone of contention.For a long time, it had been held as an unprofessional myth or...
- What Is Sublingual Immunotherapy?
Sublingual immunotherapy, which is abbreviated as SLIT, is an alternative treatment method for allergies without the use of injections. SLIT involves the administration of allergens in small doses to patients to boost their tolerance to the chemicals, thereby reducing their symptoms. Allergic...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- Dr. Thomas A Scott MD3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Seth A Schneider MD8110 E 32nd St N Wichita KS 67226
- Dr. Maurice Henry van Strickland M.D.10021 W 21st St N Wichita KS 67205
- Dr. Michael W Treweeke MD2600 N Woodlawn St Wichita KS 67220
- Dr. James Albert Loeffler MD735 Crestridge Ct Wichita KS 67230