Dr. Donna Raziano is an internist practicing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Raziano specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Raziano provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1996
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine-Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- E-mail versus conventional postal mail survey of geriatric chiefs.
- Dissemination and characteristics of acute care for elders (ACE) units in the United States.
- Health resource utilization and medical care cost of acute care elderly unit patients.
- Effectiveness of transcendental meditation on functional capacity and quality of life of African Americans with congestive heart failure: a randomized control study.
- Hospitalizations in the Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly.
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional and National Public Speaking and Lecture -
- Lehigh Valley Hosp, Internal Medicine; Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Health Network Program
- Lehigh Valley Hospital 1999
- Thomas Jefferson University 1997
- University of Pennsylvania-Geriatric 2001
Professional Society Memberships
- American Geriatrics Society, Pennsylvania Medical Society, American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Donna attributes her success to family support, internal motivation and her mother was a geriatric nurse.
Hobbies / Sports
- outdoors, reading, traveling,volunteering
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical publications, books, journals
Dr. Donna Brady Raziano MD MBA's Practice location
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19145Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19145Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Donna Brady Raziano MD MBA | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Donna Brady Raziano MD MBA's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raziano
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Creating a Better Body Image
Dieting, scale obsession, and unhappiness with our body begin at a young age. We are bombarded with perfect, airbrushed models on TV, in print and on billboards. We see the latest and greatest gadgets to lose weight, get a thin waist, make our hair thicker or silkier, keep our skin young and soft...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O.245 N 15th St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Daniel W. Altman M.D.141 Ganttown Rd Blackwood NJ 08012
- Dr. Donna E. Wilson D.O.1405 Chews Landing Rd Clementon NJ 08021
- Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD90 Brick Rd Marlton NJ 08053
- Dr. Akhnuwkh Jones M.D.100 E LANCASTER AVE WYNNEWOOD PA 19096
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1303 VETERANS HWY BRISTOL PA 19007