Dr. Hyatt Peter DeGreen D.O.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1858 Charter Lane Lancaster Pennsylvania, 17605
Hyatt Peter DeGreen, MD, maintains a position with the Lancaster Cancer Center as a hematology and oncology specialist. Dr. DeGreen has over forty years of experience and is additionally affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital and Lancaster Regional Medical Center. He was educated at Ohio State University and participated in an internship with the United States Army. Board certified by the American Board of Internal medicine, he holds certificates in internal medicine, hematology, and oncology. Dr. DeGreen is a professional member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, and The American Society of Hematology.
Education and Training
Ohio State University
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine; American Board of Internal Medicine-Hematology; American Board of Internal Medicine-Oncology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local lecturing and public speaking. -
- Recognized as Top Doctors in US News World Report
- US Army
- US Army
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Clinical Oncology, The American Society of Hematology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hyatt attributes his success to the continued goal to make a difference, his dedicated staff and family and being an advocate for patients.
- Hyatt started a Healing Journey Not for Profit within the community for his patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- time with family, traveling
Favorite professional publications
- Online Journals
Dr. Hyatt Peter DeGreen D.O.'s Practice location
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17605Get Direction
LANCASTER, PA 17602Get Direction
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month-year-old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- Dr. Naeem Latif MD1575 HIGHLANDS DR LITITZ PA 17543
- Dr. Giridhar Uppoor Adiga MD460 N Reading Rd Ephrata PA 17522
- Dr. Karla M Ludwig MD460 N READING RD EPHRATA PA 17522
- Dr. Shyam S Balepur M.D.2106 Harrisburg Pike Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Nandi Jitender Reddy MD2106 Harrisburg Pike Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Elizabeth C Horenkamp M.D.2102 Harrisburg Pike Lancaster PA 17604