Dr. Sid Clevinger is a family practitioner practicing in Ocala, Florida. Dr. Clevinger specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Clevinger possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
New York Medical College
Ross University School Of Medicine, Roseau, Commonwealth Of Dominica, West Indies MD
American Board of Family Medicine- Family Practice
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local lecturing and public speaking-Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Florida Medicine -
- Patients Choice Award 2011-2012
- Compassionate Doctor Recogintion 2011-2012,2014
- Bridges to Excellence Recognition Medical Home 2014-2016
- NCQA Physician Practice Connections Patient Centered Medical Home 2014-2016
- New York Medical College
- New York Medical College-Geriatric Training
Professional Society Memberships
- American Geriatrics Society, American Academy of Family Physicians, American Medical Directors Association, American Medical Association, Florida Medical Association, Florida Academy of Family Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Yes, 2 Papers and Drug Research
What do you attribute your success to?
- Sid attributes his success to persistence, dedication and love for what he does.
Favorite professional publications
- The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine
Dr. Sid Clevinger MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sid Clevinger MD | Family Practitioner | Obesity Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sid Clevinger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clevinger
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- How Do You Get Mono?
What is mono?Mono is the short form of the disease called infectious mononucleosis. It is also popularly called as the "kissing disease". It is a very common disease, typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It leads to extreme tiredness and feelings of weakness for several weeks or...
- Dr. Hiren D. Italia MD918 SE 41st St. Ocala FL 34480
- Dr. Michelle I Hornstein DO9401 SW HIGHWAY 200 STE 6001 OCALA FL 34481
- Dr. Nelson Kraucak M.D.1501 N US Hwy 441 The Villages FL 32159
- Mr. Michael G Hall MD1623 SW 1ST AVE OCALA FL 34471
- Dr. Angel E Tafur MD1503 Buenos Aires Blvd Lady Lake FL 32159
- Dr. Julia Megan O'malley-keyes M.D.4850 SE 110TH ST BELLEVIEW FL 34420