Dr. Ayman Hashem
Dentist2585 West Florida Avenue Hemet California, 92555
Dr. Ayman Hashem is a Dentist practicing in Hemet, California. Dr. Hashem specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of the Pacific
Dr. Ayman Hashem's Expert Contributions
Bleeding painful gum is a sign of gum disease and need to be treated as soon as possible . X Ray and exam with perio charting needed to identify the severity of perio condition Most cases respond well with deep cleaning and maintanence , in moderate to severe cases a gum surgery is recommended READ MORE
Sensitivity after filling is very common when cavity or decay is close to the nerve. In most cases, it will subside within few weeks. In some cases, it will not and the tooth might need a root canal treatment. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Top Dentists 2009-2014
- Patient Choice Awards 2012
- Restorative Dentistry:amalgam (silver) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Inlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Onlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Restorative Dentistry:denture Repair
- Periodontics:gum Surgery
- Periodontics:non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Surgery:dental Implants (surgical Placement)
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:nite White Teeth Whitening
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:zoom!
- Special Needs Met:mental Disabilities
- Special Needs Met:physical Disabilities
- Special Needs Met:wheelchair Access Requirements
- Cosmetic Dentistry:zoom! (1 Hour In-office Teeth Whitening Process)
- Cosmetic Dentistry:nite White Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Orthodontics:for Adults
- Orthodontics:for Children
- Orthodontics:dental Braces
- Technology:ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
- Technology:intraoral Camera
- Technology:prophy Jet (air Polishing)
- Technology:state-of-the-art Equipment
- Sedation:nitrous Oxide (laughing Gas)
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
- Ayman attributes his success to hard work and continued education to help serve patients with quality care.
Hobbies / Sports
- fishing, kayaking
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Academy of General Dentistry
Dr. Ayman Hashem's Practice location
Hemet, California 92555Get Direction
MURRIETA, CA 92562Get Direction
Dr. Ayman Hashem's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hashem
Get to know Dentist Dr. Ayman Hashem, who serves patients in Hemet, California.
Dr. Hashem is a leading dentist with over 15 years of experience, specializing in all facets of general and cosmetic dentistry. He is affiliated with Kirby & Florida Dental Group in Hemet, California. The dental practice is dedicated to the area of family and cosmetic dentistry, offering preventative dental care, maintenance, and restorative dental health care.
Dr. Hashem is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health by taking his time to understand their symptoms and to give correct diagnoses. He also strives to develop long-lasting relationships with them.
Dr. Hasham received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of the Pacific.
Dr. Hasham has had the honor of being named America’s Top Dentist from 2009 to 2014. He has also been honored with the Patients’ Choice Award in 2012.
To remain up-to-date in his field, Dr. Hashem holds professional memberships with the American Academy of General Dentistry and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Dr. Hashem attributes his years of success to his hard work and continued education, which he believes is key to providing patients with quality care.
Dentistry, also known as Dental and Oral Medicine, is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity. As a dentist, Dr. Hashem diagnoses and treats dental issues, as well as helps patients develop better oral hygiene regimens.
Dr. Hashem has been named a 2019 Top Invisalign Provider. Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment that helps to straighten teeth without the use of the typical metal braces.
In his spare time, Dr. Hashem enjoys fishing and kayaking.
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Dr. Nancy R. Patel D.D.S1201 W FLORIDA AVE HEMET CA 92543
- Dr. Ruby Ann Dollins DDS41377 Margarita Rd Temecula CA 92591
- Dr. Stanley G. Armbruster DDS40680 California Oaks Road Murrieta California 92562
- Dr. James H. B. Lee D.D.S.32909 Temecula Pkwy Temecula CA 92592
- Dr. Tram Kim Le DDS26045 Newport Rd Menifee CA 92584
- Dmitry Y Tsvet31560 Rancho Pueblo Rd Temecula California 92592