Dr. Tilottoma Mukherjee is a psychiatrist practicing in Newton, Massachusetts. Dr. Mukherjee is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Mukherjee diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Mukherjee may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Mukherjee treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
The Medical School for International Health
Ben Gurion University of The Negev / Faculty of Health Science MD
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology-Psychiatry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local lecturing and public speaking-Teaching at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center -
- Brown University
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
What do you attribute your success to?
- Tilottoma attributes her success to her mother who was hard working and very supportive.
Hobbies / Sports
- swimming, walking
Favorite professional publications
- Psychiatric Times
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Dr. Tilottoma Mukherjee MD's Practice location
Newton, Massachusetts 02458 Get Direction
LEXINGTON, MA 02420 Get Direction
Providence, RI 02906 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Tilottoma Mukherjee MD | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Tilottoma Mukherjee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mukherjee
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- What's a Nymphomaniac?
What is Nymphomania?Nymphomania is a mental and emotional condition in women characterized by a sudden increase or extreme frequency of sexual urges or activity. To differentiate this from promiscuity and lust, the condition features a preoccupation with sex-related thoughts, feelings, or even...
- How to Cope with Your Depression
After being diagnosed with depression, it is important to learn how to cope with it and not fall into despair, as this could lead to severe consequences. Take the prescribed medicationAntidepressants may be prescribed to help improve your mood and enable you to return to your regular activities....
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- Managing Anxiety Disorder Using BuSpar
What is anxiety?Anxiety is a general term that is often used to refer to disorders among individuals that cause nervousness, fear, stress, and worrying. These traits often impact human behavior and can turn into real physical symptoms. Mild anxiety is temporary and vague. However, anxiety that turns...
- Dr. Richard Chasin M.D. 2 Appleton St Cambridge MA 02138
- Dr. Ruxandra Carp M.D. 1 Mt Vernon St Winchester Massachusetts 01890
- Robert D. Mehlman 14 Netherlands Road Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. Benjamin Silverman MD 345 Boylston Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Laura Ellen Dinerstein Other 94 Pleasant Street Arlington Massachusetts 02476-6535
- Dr. Daniel W. Rosenn M.D. 310 Washington St Wellesley MA 02481