Dr. Roberto V Nachajon M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sleep Medicine703 Main St St. Joseph's Regiona Paterson NJ, 07503
Dr. Roberto Nachajon practices Sleep Medicine in Paterson, NJ. Dr. Nachajon studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Univ De La Republica- Fac De Med- Montevideo- Uruguay 1986
UNIV OF LA REPUBLICA 1986
Moti Lal Nehru Medical College
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatric Pulmonology; Beth Israel Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Roberto V Nachajon M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Roberto V Nachajon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nachajon
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Researchers Developing a New Test for Childhood Sleep Apnea
Although sleep apnea is a common issue in American population, the condition defined as the repeated interruption of breathing during the sleep time is not so frequently found in children. However, taking into account how obesity levels in children have increased during the last decade, and keeping...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Additional Insight into Children's Sleep Apnea
It is surprisingly not uncommon for children to show mild forms of sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, and some of them can usually grow out of it as their body develops and the airway expands to accommodate their growth. Regardless, the severe versions of obstructive sleep-disordered...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprivation and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where...
- Night Terrors in Children
What are night terrors?Night terrors are a common occurrence seen in children between 3 to 12 years old. It is a sleep disorder, which tends to peak when the child is three and a half years old. Sleep is divided into two categories:...
- Dr. Mary Terese Carbone M.D.505 Goffle Rd Ridgewood NJ 07450
- Dr. Carin Lamm M.D.3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Dr. Stephanie O. Zandieh MD, MS160 E 32ND ST # L-3 NEW YORK NY 10016
- Dr. Katharina D. Graw-panzer M.D.505 E 70TH ST FL 3 NEW YORK NY 10021
- Miss Ramneet Kaur Gill MD100 MADISON AVE MORRISTOWN NJ 07960
- Dr. Pakkay Ngai M.D.30 Prospect Ave Hackensack NJ 07601