Ildiko E. Toth, MD, maintains a position at Middlesex Hospital, based out of the state of Connecticut. Middlesex Hospital has been named one of the top 100 hospitals in the United States, according to the Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals study. Dr. Toth is a Board certified anesthesiologist with nearly 20 years of experience in the field. Providing perioperative care to patients, Dr. Toth spoke to colleagues earlier in her career and currently is involved with research in anesthesiology. In addition to her clinical work, Dr. Toth is an Instructor with the University of Massachusetts; educating fellowship and medical students on her expertise.
Education and Training
American Board of Anesthesiology- Anesthesiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking- In Past, Research, Instructed Fellows and Medical Students at University of Massachusetts -
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Yale-New Haven Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Anesthesiologist Assistants
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work and Good Training
Hobbies / Sports
- Teaching Second Graders in Hungary Volunteering
Favorite professional publications
- American Academy of Anesthesiologist Assistants Journal
Ildiko E. Toth's Practice location
Ildiko E. Toth's reviewsWrite Review
- Gluten Could Trigger Lymphoma in Patients Who Already have Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is a disease of the immune system that is said to be triggered by gluten, the protein in wheat products. It affects a few million people in the U.S. each year. Most who are diagnosed will go on a gluten-free diet, as that is currently the only treatment doctors know of which leads to...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Menstrual Cramps?
The dull, throbbing, or sharp pain felt in the lower abdomen before and during menstrual periods is known as menstrual cramps, or dysmenorrhea. The pain may range in severity and continue for two to three days. Although all women are not affected by period pains, it may affect normal activities in...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Muhammad Anwar MD111 GOOSE LN GUILFORD CT 06437
- Dr. Mark A. Paradis M.D.99 E River Dr East Hartford CT 06108
- Dr. Yasser Shaheen MD677 S Main St Cheshire CT 06410
- Dr. Michael J. Cerullo M.D.80 S Main St Middletown CT 06457
- Dr. Thomas Craig Mort M.D.111 Founders Plz East Hartford CT 06108
- Dr. Michael Anthony Loiacono DO100 Grand St New Britain CT 06052