Dr. Rosalyn Eig is a psychologist practicing in Los Angeles, California. Dr. Eig specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Eig evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Eig because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania
The Post Graduate Center of Mental Health
LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
Community of Mental Health Certification
Adult Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy
Child Psychiatry and Child Guidance
Rosalyn S. Eig's Expert Contributions
I'm so sorry that you have been suffering so much anxiety. Your loss was profound and traumatic. I think it would be helpful for you to speak to a professional counselor who has a solid knowledge of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. You seem to be catastrophyising every symptom you are experiencing. CBT could be useful to neutralize your concerns. Talking to someone knowledgeable will be helpful in and of itself. Wishing you well, Rosalyn Eig, LCSW, BCD READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Guided Meditation And Mindful Medication -
- 11th Edition of Who's Who
- Bristol Who's Who
Professional Society Memberships
- National Association of Social Workers, ACEP, AAP, CSCSW, ABECSE, Professional Society of the Postgraduate Center for Mental Health, Center for the Study of Women's Psychology
Articles and Publications
- A Group Paper Presented To Oncology Nurses On What They Need To Know And Help Others
What do you attribute your success to?
A General Desire To Help Others And She Finds Helping Others A Great Source Of Pleasure.
Hobbies / Sports
- Painter, Print Maker, Oil, Water Color, Mixed Media
Rosalyn S. Eig's Practice location
Los Angeles, California 90024 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Rosalyn S. Eig | Psychologist | Psychotherapy
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Rosalyn S. Eig's reviewsWrite Review
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Dr. S. Faye Snyder PSY.D 15650 Devonshire St Granada Hills California 91344
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D 24050 Madison Street Torrance California 90505
- Dr. Claire Vines PsyD. PHD PSY D LMFT 4333 Admiralty Way Marina del Rey CA 90292
- Sydney Brooks Blake 1820-A Hardison Place South Pasadena California 91030
- Dr. Sheila Wu O.D. 520 South Lafayette Park Place Los Angeles California 90057
- Alice R. Berkowitz PH.D 9107 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90210