Rosalyn S. Eig
Psychologist | Psychotherapy10821 Lindbrook Drive Los Angeles California, 90024
Dr. Rosalyn Eig is a psychologist practicing in Los Angeles, California. Dr. Eig specializes in the treatment of mental health problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Eig evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Eig because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania
The Post Graduate Center of Mental Health
LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
Community of Mental Health Certification
Adult Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy
Child Psychiatry and Child Guidance
Rosalyn S. Eig's Expert Contributions
I'm so sorry that you have been suffering so much anxiety. Your loss was profound and traumatic. I think it would be helpful for you to speak to a professional counselor who has a solid knowledge of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. You seem to be catastrophyising every symptom you are experiencing. CBT could be useful to neutralize your concerns. Talking to someone knowledgeable will be helpful in and of itself. Wishing you well, Rosalyn Eig, LCSW, BCD READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Guided Meditation And Mindful Medication -
- 11th Edition of Who's Who
- Bristol Who's Who
Professional Society Memberships
- National Association of Social Workers, ACEP, AAP, CSCSW, ABECSE, Professional Society of the Postgraduate Center for Mental Health, Center for the Study of Women's Psychology
Articles and Publications
- A Group Paper Presented To Oncology Nurses On What They Need To Know And Help Others
What do you attribute your success to?
A General Desire To Help Others And She Finds Helping Others A Great Source Of Pleasure.
Hobbies / Sports
- Painter, Print Maker, Oil, Water Color, Mixed Media
Rosalyn S. Eig's Practice location
Los Angeles, California 90024Get Direction
- Treatments for Schizophrenia
What Is Schizophrenia?Schizophrenia is a severe and chronic mental disorder that can affect how an individual feels, thinks, and behaves. Individuals with schizophrenia can appear as though they have lost their grasp on reality. Although schizophrenia is less common than other mental disorders, the...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Cognitive Dissonance and How It Works
Cognitive dissonance definitionPsychologically speaking, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (stress) that a person undergoes when he/she goes through simultaneous contradiction of ideas, values, or beliefs when doing something that runs counter to one or more of the ideas, values, or...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
It is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly, this is bullying and is a serious problem. Bullying is violence,...
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- Jenna J. Torres PSYD18646 Oxnard St Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Alaleh Selkirk PHD433 N Camden Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Michelle K. Conover PH. D.6200 Canoga Ave Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D24050 Madison Street Torrance California 90505
- Dr. James Poole DO833 N Edinburgh Ave Unit 109 Los Angeles CA 90046
- Sydney Brooks Blake1820-A Hardison Place South Pasadena California 91030