Dr. Rosalyn Eig is a psychologist practicing in Los Angeles, California. Dr. Eig specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Eig evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Eig because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania
The Post Graduate Center of Mental Health
LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
Community of Mental Health Certification
Adult Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy
Child Psychiatry and Child Guidance
Rosalyn S. Eig's Expert Contributions
I'm so sorry that you have been suffering so much anxiety. Your loss was profound and traumatic. I think it would be helpful for you to speak to a professional counselor who has a solid knowledge of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. You seem to be catastrophyising every symptom you are experiencing. CBT could be useful to neutralize your concerns. Talking to someone knowledgeable will be helpful in and of itself. Wishing you well, Rosalyn Eig, LCSW, BCD READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Guided Meditation And Mindful Medication -
- 11th Edition of Who's Who
- Bristol Who's Who
Professional Society Memberships
- National Association of Social Workers, ACEP, AAP, CSCSW, ABECSE, Professional Society of the Postgraduate Center for Mental Health, Center for the Study of Women's Psychology
Articles and Publications
- A Group Paper Presented To Oncology Nurses On What They Need To Know And Help Others
What do you attribute your success to?
A General Desire To Help Others And She Finds Helping Others A Great Source Of Pleasure.
Hobbies / Sports
- Painter, Print Maker, Oil, Water Color, Mixed Media
Rosalyn S. Eig's Practice location
Los Angeles, California 90024Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Rosalyn S. Eig | Psychologist | Psychotherapy
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Rosalyn S. Eig's reviewsWrite Review
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- Dr. Alaleh Selkirk PHD433 N Camden Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Jenna J. Torres PSYD18646 Oxnard St Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D24050 Madison Street Torrance California 90505
- Dr. Michelle K. Conover PH. D.6200 Canoga Ave Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Sydney Brooks Blake1820-A Hardison Place South Pasadena California 91030
- Dr. Jacqueline S. Williams PSY.D.20720 Ventura Blvd Woodland Hills CA 91364