Dr. Rosalyn Eig is a psychologist practicing in Los Angeles, California. Dr. Eig specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Eig evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Eig because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania
The Post Graduate Center of Mental Health
LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
Community of Mental Health Certification
Adult Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy
Child Psychiatry and Child Guidance
Rosalyn S. Eig's Expert Contributions
I'm so sorry that you have been suffering so much anxiety. Your loss was profound and traumatic. I think it would be helpful for you to speak to a professional counselor who has a solid knowledge of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. You seem to be catastrophyising every symptom you are experiencing. CBT could be useful to neutralize your concerns. Talking to someone knowledgeable will be helpful in and of itself. Wishing you well, Rosalyn Eig, LCSW, BCD READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Guided Meditation And Mindful Medication -
- 11th Edition of Who's Who
- Bristol Who's Who
Professional Society Memberships
- National Association of Social Workers, ACEP, AAP, CSCSW, ABECSE, Professional Society of the Postgraduate Center for Mental Health, Center for the Study of Women's Psychology
Articles and Publications
- A Group Paper Presented To Oncology Nurses On What They Need To Know And Help Others
What do you attribute your success to?
A General Desire To Help Others And She Finds Helping Others A Great Source Of Pleasure.
Hobbies / Sports
- Painter, Print Maker, Oil, Water Color, Mixed Media
Rosalyn S. Eig's Practice location
Los Angeles, California 90024Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Rosalyn S. Eig | Psychologist | Psychotherapy
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Rosalyn S. Eig's reviewsWrite Review
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- Dr. Alaleh Selkirk PHD433 N Camden Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D24050 Madison Street Torrance California 90505
- Dr. Claire Vines PsyD. PHD PSY D LMFT4333 Admiralty Way Marina del Rey CA 90292
- Jenna J. Torres PSYD595 East Colorado Blvd. Pasadena CA 91101
- Sydney Brooks Blake1820-A Hardison Place South Pasadena California 91030
- Dr. Jacqueline S. Williams PSY.D.20720 Ventura Blvd Woodland Hills CA 91364