Rosalyn S. Eig
Psychologist | Psychotherapy10821 Lindbrook Drive Los Angeles California, 90024
Dr. Rosalyn Eig is a psychologist practicing in Los Angeles, California. Dr. Eig specializes in the treatment of mental health problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Eig evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Eig because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania
The Post Graduate Center of Mental Health
LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
Community of Mental Health Certification
Adult Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy
Child Psychiatry and Child Guidance
Rosalyn S. Eig's Expert Contributions
I'm so sorry that you have been suffering so much anxiety. Your loss was profound and traumatic. I think it would be helpful for you to speak to a professional counselor who has a solid knowledge of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. You seem to be catastrophyising every symptom you are experiencing. CBT could be useful to neutralize your concerns. Talking to someone knowledgeable will be helpful in and of itself. Wishing you well, Rosalyn Eig, LCSW, BCD READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Guided Meditation And Mindful Medication -
- 11th Edition of Who's Who
- Bristol Who's Who
Professional Society Memberships
- National Association of Social Workers, ACEP, AAP, CSCSW, ABECSE, Professional Society of the Postgraduate Center for Mental Health, Center for the Study of Women's Psychology
Articles and Publications
- A Group Paper Presented To Oncology Nurses On What They Need To Know And Help Others
What do you attribute your success to?
A General Desire To Help Others And She Finds Helping Others A Great Source Of Pleasure.
Hobbies / Sports
- Painter, Print Maker, Oil, Water Color, Mixed Media
Rosalyn S. Eig's Practice location
Los Angeles, California 90024Get Direction
- Can Adults have Autism?
You will get a lot of information online on how to determine autism in child, as it can be easily noticed in children as young as 24 months old. What about autism in adults? Adults are not immune to autism and its effects either.At present, thousands of adults suffer from untreated autism and face...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Jenna J. Torres PSYD18646 Oxnard St Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Alaleh Selkirk PHD433 N Camden Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Michelle K. Conover PH. D.6200 Canoga Ave Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D24050 Madison Street Torrance California 90505
- Sydney Brooks Blake1820-A Hardison Place South Pasadena California 91030
- Dr. Jacqueline S. Williams PSY.D.20720 Ventura Blvd Woodland Hills CA 91364