Bridget A. Bailey, DO is a practicing physician with Greater colorado Anesthesia and special privileges at Saint Joseph Hospital. Specializing in anesthesiology Dr. Bailey hones her expertise in the field by continuing her education and maintaining membership with the Colorado Society of Anesthesiologists and the American Society of Anesthesiologists. Dr. Bailey completed her medical education from the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed her residency from Providence Hospital and the University of Washington Medical Center. Dr. Bailey has embarked on several medical missions including missions to Columbia and South Africa.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Michigan State Univ College Of Osteopathic Med 2004
American Board of Anesthesiology- Anesthesiology
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Adjunct Professor, Rocky Vista University -
- Providence Hospital; University of Washington Medical Center
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Operation smile
Professional Society Memberships
- Colorado Society of Anesthesiologists, American Society of Anesthesiologists
What do you attribute your success to?
- Teachers and Family Support
- Medical Missions; Operation Smile, Columbia, South Africa
Hobbies / Sports
- Cooking, Yoga, Spending Time with Children
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. Bridget A. Bailey DO's Practice location
Greenwood Village , Colorado 80111Get Direction
DENVER, CO 80203Get Direction
Monterey, CA 93940Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Bridget A. Bailey DO | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Bridget A. Bailey DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Single Embryo Transfers Are Safer for Having Healthy a Baby
According to an international study published in the journal BMJ, women who have single embryo transfer rather than double embryo transfer have more chances of having a full-term pregnancy in in vitro fertilization. This study was a review of medical literature carried out by D.J. McLemon, an...
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Cynthia V Kruger M.D.1601 E 19th Ave Denver CO 80218
- Dr. Tamas Seres MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Michael Gesquiere MD14100 E Arapahoe Rd Englewood CO 80112
- Dr. Jonathan C Berman MD9191 Grant St Denver CO 80229
- Dr. Hope R Engsberg-rauzi M.D.1666 Race St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Herbert N Chado MD455 Sherman Denver CO 80203