Michael Binder, MD practices as a Pain Management Specialist at Ridge Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology LLC in Paramus New Jersey. Recognized in the Top Doctor's List in 2013, Dr. Binder continues to uphold his stature as one of the top specialists in his area of practice throughout the area. His expertise includes treating back pain through minimally invasive spine surgery and interventional pain management. Dr. Binder is Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management by the American Board of Anesthesiology and holds membership in many organizations including the New Jersey State Society of Anesthesiologists as well as the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians.
American Board of Anesthesiology- Anesthesiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Doctor's List, 2013
- Brown University; University of Buffalo
- University of Buffalo (Anesthesiology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, New Jersey State Society of Anesthesiologists, American Academy of Pain Medicine, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, New Jersey Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- The American Dream. He came from Russia, learned English and continued his medical career. He respects his patients, colleagues, and himself. Perseverance.
Hobbies / Sports
- Classical Music, Jazz, Hiking
Michael Binder's Practice location
Paramus, New Jersey 07652Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Michael Binder | Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Michael Binder's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Pulled Groin?
Introduction A pulled groin, also known as groin strain, is a result of putting too much pressure or stress on the groin and thigh muscles. If the groin or thigh muscles are stressed in a forceful manner or when they are pulled all of a sudden, they can get stretched or torn.A pulled groin is quite...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Nerve Pain Medications for Fibromyalgia
Living a quality life is tough if you are dealing with chronic pain that is caused by fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder characterized by predominant pain in the bones, muscles, and soft tissue. It is also associated with sleep issues, mood swings, and overwhelming...
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- Dr. Walter Fricke D.AC, L.AC.3 Royal Pl STE 4 Livingston NJ 07039
- Vasilios Kountis1317 3rd Avenue, 7th Floor New York NY 10021
- Dr. Warren Bleiweiss MD29 Smull Ave Caldwell NJ 07006
- Leon Reyfman2279 Coney Island Ave Brooklyn NY 11223
- Dr. David Zylberger MD525 E 68th St New York NY 10021
- Mr. Rabinder S Bhatti D.O.423 E 23rd St New York NY 10010