Dr. Mohini Gurme practices Neuropathology in White Plains, New York. Dr. Gurme studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
State University of New York Upstate Medical University
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology -Neurology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- University of California, Davis, University of California, Los Angeles
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Neurology
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Mohini U. Gurme M.D.'s Practice location
White Plains, New York 10601Get Direction
WEST NYACK, NY 10994Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mohini U. Gurme M.D. | Neurologist | Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mohini U. Gurme M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gurme
- Brain Cells Can Revamp DNA, Possibly Causing Alzheimer’s Disease
The neurons in the brain can interchange and alter genes, scientists have found. This interference can expand what the brain’s proteins can do, but it also might be a reason for Alzheimer’s. ...
- Muscular Dystrophy – Thrive and Make Love
People with muscular dystrophy (MD), can live a fulfilled active life, filled with love and sex, too.Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a name for a group of rare diseases (more than thirty), with similar symptoms, characterized by weakening of muscles. The disease is debilitating for those suffering from...
- Reports Estimate Alzheimer's Treatment to Skyrocket for Patients and Caregivers
In the United States, the healthcare system, trained caregivers and medical personnel attempt to give the best possible standards of care for their citizens. From the most complicated diseases and ailments like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, or fibromyalgia, to simple conditions such as the common...
- The Link Between Upper Respiratory Infections and Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
The flu is one of the great fears of winter. Many people worry about how many days of work they’ll miss if they get it, and who will still home with the kids if they get sick. While the flu can be uncomfortable and annoying for most healthy individuals, it can be much scarier for others. Most of...
- An Innovative Method for the Early Prediction of Parkinson's Disease
As technology advances, so does the methods at the researcher’s disposal to create innovative tools that can be used in many contexts to, in one way or another, improve the user’s effectiveness at performing certain tasks. Case in point, a team of researchers from the Washington University...
- Pregnancy and Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson's disease happens to only 5% of women before the age of 40, with less than 400 women who are younger than 50 years old diagnosed with the disease in the United States. This is why pregnancy in patients with Parkinson's Disease is uncommon and a rare occurrence.There have been previous...
- Dr. Ian A. Stein MD170 Great Neck Road Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Paul Herberton Gordon M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.300 Community Dr Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Nilay R. Shah MD725 River Rd Edgewater NJ 07020
- Dr. Igor Gene Turok M.D.999 Summer Street Stamford CT 06905
- Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna M.D.108 E 183rd St Bronx NY 10453