Dr. Brent A. Sharpe M.D.
Urologist660 Lanier Park Drive Suite A Gainesville Georgia, 30501
Dr. Brent Sharpe is a urologist practicing in Gainesville, Georgia. Dr. Sharpe specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
East Carolina School of Medicine
American Board of Urology
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Surgical proctor -
- Local, Regional, and National Public Speaking -
- Patient's Choice Award 2012-2014
- Compassionate Doctor Award 2012-2014
- On-Time Doctor Award 2014
- Top 10 Doctors in the State of Georgia 2014
- Emory University Hospital 2001
- Emory University -Urology Residency
- Prostate/Kidney/Bladder Cancer, ED, Kidney Stone, Low Testosterone, BPH, Incontinence, Pelvic Prolapse, Cystocele, Nocturia
- Texas Tech Health Science Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Urological Association, Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
What do you attribute your success to?
Treating every patient with digient, respect, and compassionate and caring only for their best interest.
Teaching and speaking
1. Davinci Robotic Surgical Proctor
2. Coloplast Surgical Proctor
Hobbies / Sports
- Supporting wife in home-schooling their children
Dr. Brent A. Sharpe M.D.'s Practice location
Gainesville, Georgia 30501Get Direction
Cary, NC 27511Get Direction
Dr. Brent A. Sharpe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sharpe
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- How Are Imaging Tests Used For Bloody Urine?
The external physical examination is over, and a detailed medical history has been discussed with the doctor. The next step - urinalysis of the latest urine sample - indicates more than three red blood cells occupying the microscopic viewing arena. The dipstick test shows the presence of blood in...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- When Should You See a Urologist?
What is a urologist?A urologist is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract diseases in both men and women. Urologists also deal with any problems involving the male reproductive system. They also perform surgery in some cases, such as opening up a urinary tract...
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Frequent Urination?
Frequent urination refers to the increased urge to urinate more often than normal. Under normal conditions, the urinary bladder stores the urine for a long time and people tend to use the toilet about four to eight times per day to pass urine. But those suffering from frequent urination problem may...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
When Should I Get Checked For Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years. It is therefore important to be aware of the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer. Symptoms warrant a visit to the doctor as soon as possible.Deciding on whether or not...
- Dr. Kapil Pareek MD1315 Jesse Jewell Parkway Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Jay S Hortenstine M.D.1315 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Ne Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Ryan Noelle Fogg M.D.1240 JESSE JEWELL PKWY SE GAINESVILLE GA 30501
- Dr. Lawrence E Lykins M.D.1240 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Thomas M Fassuliotis M.D.1240 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Gainesville GA 30501
- Mr. William Bird Jones M.D.660-A Lanier Park Drive Gainesville GA 30501