Charles J. Drexler, MD is a Radiologist in Duluth, Minnesota with 50 years of experience. He is Board Certified in Radiology with expertise in interventional radiology. After graduating from Creighton University Medical Center, Dr. Drexler completed an internship from Anchor Hospital and residency from the prestigious Mayo Clinic. He holds membership with the Minnesota Medical Association, Radiology Society of North America and the American Medical Association. Dr. Drexler holds special privileges at St. Mary's, Century Health and the Mayo Clinic.
Education and Training
Creighton University Medical Center
American Board of Radiology- Radiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Chief Radiologist, St. Mary's Hospital -
- Mayo Clinic
- Anchor Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Minnesota Medical Association, Radiology Society of North America
What do you attribute your success to?
- Working Hard, Dedication, Education and Life Experiences
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Traveling
- St. Mary's
- Century Health
- Mayo Clinic
Charles J. Drexler's Practice location
Duluth, Minnesota 55812Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Charles J. Drexler | Radiologist | Body Imaging
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Charles J. Drexler's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Michael J. Sassman DO2620 Commercial Way Rock Springs Wyoming 82901
- Justin David Hill MD400 East 3rd Street Duluth MN 55805
- Tammy Mcgrane Fox Other400 E 3rd St Duluth MN 55805
- Michael Patrick Caldwell MD400 East 3rd Street Duluth MN 55805
- Bruce James Derauf Other400 E 3rd St Duluth MN 55805
- Manferd Tremain Benson M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455