Dr. Maura Lynn Bagos-Saracino D.O.
Internist2701 Troy Center Drive Suite 260 Troy Michigan , 48084
Maura Lynn Bagos-Saracino, DO, maintains a position at Maura Bagos DO PC, a private practice based in Troy, Michigan where she specializes in internal medicine. She is additionally affiliated with the St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital and has nearly twenty years of experience in her field. Dr. Bagos was educated at the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and continued her studies with an internship at the Mount Clemens General Hospital and a residency at William Beaumont Hospital. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Mi State Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 1992
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1992
American Board of Internal Medicine | ABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaching Residence at St. Joesph Mercy Hospital -
- Nurse Practitioner at Detroit Mercy, Oakland University and University of Michigan -
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Mount Clemens General Hospital
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her Strong Faith And Great Practice. She Takes Time With Each Patient.
Hobbies / Sports
- Relaxing With Family, Boating
Dr. Maura Lynn Bagos-Saracino D.O.'s Practice location
Troy, Michigan 48084Get Direction
TROY, MI 48084Get Direction
Dr. Maura Lynn Bagos-Saracino D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bagos-Saracino
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- Do I Have a Vitamin D Deficiency?
If you are a person who does not get adequate exposure to sunshine and also fails to have foods rich in it vitamin D, deficiency is the end result. This is very common in vegetarians, as this vitamin is mostly present in fish and eggs. Many products are now fortified with this vitamin to reduce the...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- Dr. Syed Tasleem M.D.3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Ronaldo Supena611 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Greg S. Naman MD26454 Woodward Ave Royal Oak MI 48067
- Dr. Syed M. Ahsan M.D.26366 Cecile St Dearborn Heights Michigan 48127
- Arthur Irving Bouier27207 Lasher Rd. Suite 250 Southfield Michigan Mi 48034
- Dr. Carmen V. Bogdan MD2191 South Boulevard Auburn Hills Michigan 48326