Dr. Maura Lynn Bagos-Saracino D.O.
Internist2701 Troy Center Drive Suite 260 Troy Michigan , 48084
Maura Lynn Bagos-Saracino, DO, maintains a position at Maura Bagos DO PC, a private practice based in Troy, Michigan where she specializes in internal medicine. She is additionally affiliated with the St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital and has nearly twenty years of experience in her field. Dr. Bagos was educated at the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and continued her studies with an internship at the Mount Clemens General Hospital and a residency at William Beaumont Hospital. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Mi State Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 1992
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1992
American Board of Internal Medicine | ABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaching Residence at St. Joesph Mercy Hospital -
- Nurse Practitioner at Detroit Mercy, Oakland University and University of Michigan -
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Mount Clemens General Hospital
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her Strong Faith And Great Practice. She Takes Time With Each Patient.
Hobbies / Sports
- Relaxing With Family, Boating
Dr. Maura Lynn Bagos-Saracino D.O.'s Practice location
Troy, Michigan 48084Get Direction
TROY, MI 48084Get Direction
Dr. Maura Lynn Bagos-Saracino D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bagos-Saracino
- What Causes Dry Hair?
The two most important things needed for healthy looking hair are shine and luster. The outermost layer of the hair provides ample protection to the inner layers. The presence of oil in the outer layer of the hair reflects the light making it look shiny. But when the hair is dry, the outer...
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- The Health Risks of a Sedentary Lifestyle
Many of us who sit for a long time in front of a computer, in a car while traveling to the workplace, relax in front of the television, or do online shopping, might be have sitting disease. Sitting disease is another name for a sedentary lifestyle, which increases the risk for a number of diseases.A...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Sperm Cells Mimic Embryonic Stem Cells
Sperm cells in the testicles are able to mimic the embryonic stem cells and can develop into any of the adult cells in the body. These germ cells, also called spermatogonial cells, belong to the adult stem cells and are the precursor of sperm cells.Based on a new study published in the online...
- Dr. Oronde L. White MD29556 Southfield Road Southfield Michigan 48076
- Dr. Syed Tasleem M.D.3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Ronaldo Supena611 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Greg S. Naman MD26454 Woodward Ave Royal Oak MI 48067
- Dr. Syed M. Ahsan M.D.26366 Cecile St Dearborn Heights Michigan 48127
- Arthur Irving Bouier27207 Lasher Rd. Suite 250 Southfield Michigan Mi 48034